Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cross legged with her hand/wrist caught between her legs?

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick sits cross legged with her hand/wrist caught between her legs, does this mean she wants to get f***ed?

Maximus_Decimus

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In textbook bodylanguage, it usually means the opposite. It's a typical closed/protective gesture, meaning she's not interested in the person she's talking to. If she's folding her arms too, then she probably doesn't even want to talk to you.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, stop second-guessing, you are reading into things to much.
During the winter when it's real cold, I like to put my hands under my butt when I sit, does it mean that I want to fvck?:rolleyes:

Besides, even if that's true, it doesn't mean that the chick wants to fvck YOU.:eek:

So look for eye contact or something, stop over-analyzing.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
All chicks want to get f**ked. ;)
I would not say all .. but rather lots of chicks wanna get fucced.

Now with bodylanguage .. I would rely on simple and most obvious signs .. that are .. touching (she touches you) .. She open smiles at you every time u say crap .. she plays with her hair while u talk ..

Other than those .. everything gets obsure .. i think ..

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious cauze I've seen chick friends I'm with do this before. I didn't think much about it at first until I read Pook's post on ******** and this is his opnion about a chick crossing her legs with her hands/wrist in between them:

Pook's post on ********

Maximus_Decimus