While these are not the best pictures of me, they are all I have right now. Im just wondering if I am as ugly as I think I am? I seem to get rude looks from women. I try being smiley but not goofy and it doesnt seem to help. I have never really been smiled at by a women which I feel is the key to opening a conversation with them so it kinda makes it hard to meet them. I was just in a relationship for 7 years and it just ended a couple weeks ago, thanks to some bi-polar ******* making my girlfriend feel sorry for him and invading our otherwise happy relationship. Although he is not the main cause he is definitely a big part of it. Anyway I know I need to work out which is something I have tried in the past with poor results, but will have to embark on again.
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8330587
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8330587