Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique my texting (cold approach)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts i just deleted 3 online girls yesterday because lack of enthusiasm on their part. No point in chasing anyone. It will mess up your energy too.
I delete and block if she is a liability. Time vampire or something seriously wrong. Hot and cold, I delete. She can come through but she's a booty call. Fallback.

Men need to be a mercenary with their time.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought cold approach was done in real life face to face and not through social media.

Either way, for new dates

"I'm going to X at Y o'clock on Zday, you can come along if you're free"

Anything other than a yes is a #next.
Flaking is #next.

You will never schedule a date again if it's a #next.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought cold approach was done in real life face to face and not through social media.

Flaking is #next.

King mindset.

I’ve heard some pickup coaches say that this mindset is “intermediate?” But I disagree.

Personally, I’m using this frame for the rest of my life.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King mindset.

I’ve heard some pickup coaches say that this mindset is “intermediate?” But I disagree.

Yes @nicksaiz65! It's possible that if persisted over and over by texting, some girl gets convinced etc.

But the opportunity cost of that mindset is huge. It's a trade-off.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes @nicksaiz65! It's possible that if persisted over and over by texting, some girl gets convinced etc.

But the opportunity cost of that mindset is huge. It's a trade-off.
I’ve found that when I try the whole text game thing I end up putting my foot in my mouth and blowing it more often than not :lol:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King mindset.

+1

It's fire. It's weak to worry about word play. You just want to acquire compliance or you next.

Flaking is #next.

Fire! Send location. Where & when. Come or next!

It shouldn't be like a root canal to get her out.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
King mindset.

Don't ever listen to a 'pickup coach.'

They're insecure little trolls that vomit canned lines at women.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Hi forums!

I'm looking for advice.
I cold approached this girl, and she basically went ghost on me. The conversation went well. It could be me, it could also not be me at all(her problems), but this lead went cold. I want advice on what I could have done better! See below

(Please note: these images will expire in a month)

I think this is going to be a new post series. I really need to work on my texting I think.

(If you're curious how I meet girls, I catalogue my daily approaches on my college approach log here on the forums)
Whole thing wasn't good, but the detonation was offering "coffee...soon"

"Coffee" is weak,...basically "Friendzone Dates", and at minimum shows you not wanting to put any effort or thought into it. You're trying to play it safe (weak).

"Soon" is weak, uncertain, wishy washy.

"...better than texting" is an unneeded explanation that could give the "vibe" of an apology.

Next time...come up with a decent activity to do and have a day & time established. Then you say "Let's go do <blah blah> Friday night. I'll pick you up at 6:00pm". She may still reject but give her something solid and specific to reject. You would also be way smarter to offer the date face to face where she doesn't have anything to hide behind and you can see all the body language, facial expression, etc. You can use texting later if there needs to be any logistical adjustments.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi forums!

I'm looking for advice.
I cold approached this girl, and she basically went ghost on me. The conversation went well. It could be me, it could also not be me at all(her problems), but this lead went cold. I want advice on what I could have done better! See below

(Please note: these images will expire in a month)

I think this is going to be a new post series. I really need to work on my texting I think.

(If you're curious how I meet girls, I catalogue my daily approaches on my college approach log here on the forums)

If we are being honest this just simply didn't have an initial genuine interest on her part. I think where it might have went wrong was either the cold approach or the actual in person interaction. I would need that to gauge this texting interaction but let's give it a shot:

1) Most women will hand out their phone to be polite. At least those that have manners do as they want to avoid confrontation or awkwardness and not seem rude and say "No, I am not interested" or the good ol' "I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry" or for the more modern girl "Here, take my snapchat".
2) The conversation seemed to be around career/job. You perhaps misread the interaction, you were interested in getting to know her romantically/sexually, she wasn't. She was interested in your job for various reasons.

3) On to the actual text. You never prolong texting for more than a couple of words before either jumping on a call or setting the date via text. Texting a girl you just met back and forth can only hurt your chances (if you had any) (and unless you are highly skilled at escalating, bantering via text). Always, ALWAYS, keep it simple. Few words and then on to your ultimate goal: Getting to see and know her.
4) Double texting. Never do it. Many guys will buy into the idea that someone can forget to text back but that is simply a lie. Especially modern girls (and people in general). At some point in our evolution, if we keep doing things we are, smartphones will simply come next to our hand when we are born. EVERY girl has their phone around at all times. You don't forget. You simply didn't feel like it. Period. And even if you are that "busy", if the genuine interest is there, she WILL find time to reply back. The best scenario I can give you is, if Leonardo DiCaprio was the one texting her, rest assured that she won't "forget" to reply back.

Botton line, move on, and continue cold approaching. The more you do it, the more you'll learn and understand people's behaviors and body language.

Modern Man Advice

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee is almost simping.
A guy likes coffee? Go to the coffee shop drink your coffee and talk to girls. Period.
Coffee shops and bookstores are great.
This doesn't make sense to me. Can you elaborate? If coffee is almost simping, then why are coffee shops great?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh so you're saying that putting effort to get a chick to a coffee date is almost simping. Might as well just go to the coffee shop and cold approach.