Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique my Myspace!!!

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, um ive been messing around with my myspace lately and i want some feedback. You can say anything you want, positive or negative. Anyway, here it is

http://tinyurl.com/qgur8

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really a parent? If not, you might want to change that cause I wouldnt think too many girls your age would like that in a guy.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no man haha, i just did it for a joke, i dunno if anyone really believes it, if they do i should change it:eek:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reccomend leaving the parent thing its a great little conversation piece. I had it on mine for awhile and would have girls asking all the time if its true heck i even invented a lil story along with it they knew it was a joke (one actually didn't and seemed to be turned on by the idea ...weird) but its a harmless thing if you play it off as a joke

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"laziest person ever" . I see you have such high hopes, dreams, and aspirations. You should go far with that attitude. You will also get loads of girls, b/c girls love lazy bums.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
"laziest person ever" . I see you have such high hopes, dreams, and aspirations. You should go far with that attitude. You will also get loads of girls, b/c girls love lazy bums.
Heh, touche.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Music sucks.

Sunglasses are silly looking on you. Without glasses you look like a young Fred Savage. Not good either :( . Don't worry, I look worse.

I don't find you funny...So leave that part about people finding you funny out.

The girls that keep on commenting...Lose them. Annoying and ugly. The cutest person to comment was a guy :eek: . Not surprising seeing it is California.

CONCLUSION

POSTIVIES -- You are not trying to sound black....You are cute in a young Fred Savage way....You don't brag (well there was that comment about thinking that people think that you are funny)...You are not Skip2mylou. For that I thank you.

NEGATIVES -- You are cute in a young Fred Savage way. Where I ply my trade most 17 year old girls would want to babysit you. Then after they tucked you in they would head out with some old guy :moon: .... You sound boring and predicatable like 99% of the MYSPACE family.

Final Grade: Incomplete. You have potential. For some strange reason I am in your corner.

If you want, I can help you totally redesign that page.

Dude! You are soooo Fred Savage!
http://rob.paintedeyes.org/images/fred8.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.es/bohemio/escultura/55/fredsavage57.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.es/bohemio/escultura/55/fredsavage63.jpg

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a good foudation to start off of,now its time to build.
1. Use proper English in your "about me" section.

2. Drop the crackhead on your heros.

3. I would "spice up" yourself as the prize on your "about me" section.

Here is an example from my Myspace.

Imagine this...Your 18,named (blinkwatt) and have all life has to offer. You wake up everyday being thankful for where you are in life. You have decent jobs,the best of friends and the best little sister in the world. At the end of a work day you drop the top and cruise like there is no tommorow loving every minute of it. To you there is no such idea of "failing" in life,only lessons learned. You make the best of any anything and never let an oppurtunity pass you by. Now that you have a glimpse of my paradise,STOP,its mine go get your own..............................................................

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Music sucks.

Sunglasses are silly looking on you. Without glasses you look like a young Fred Savage. Not good either :( . Don't worry, I look worse.

I don't find you funny...So leave that part about people finding you funny out.

The girls that keep on commenting...Lose them. Annoying and ugly. The cutest person to comment was a guy :eek: . Not surprising seeing it is California.

CONCLUSION

POSTIVIES -- You are not trying to sound black....You are cute in a young Fred Savage way....You don't brag (well there was that comment about thinking that people think that you are funny)...You are not Skip2mylou. For that I thank you.

NEGATIVES -- You are cute in a young Fred Savage way. Where I ply my trade most 17 year old girls would want to babysit you. Then after they tucked you in they would head out with some old guy :moon: .... You sound boring and predicatable like 99% of the MYSPACE family.

Final Grade: Incomplete. You have potential. For some strange reason I am in your corner.

If you want, I can help you totally redesign that page.

Dude! You are soooo Fred Savage!
http://rob.paintedeyes.org/images/fred8.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.es/bohemio/escultura/55/fredsavage57.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.es/bohemio/escultura/55/fredsavage63.jpg

Yea...um my 12 year old cousin hijacked my myspace....:down: :mad:

Anyway, that "good looking guy" is my best friend and my "wingman"

I dont think i look like Fred Savage haha

I will take everyones comments into consideration though. The stuff about the About Me seems to be a common theme and i will fix it up

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O and my pic is a 9.3 on hotornot, im not ditching it

Edit: Made changes to myspace, and i really like your about me Blinkwatt

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend an hour or two just browsing all the hottest chick you can find on myspace and send them 'friend' requests. Being the attention wh0res girls are, they'll accept even if they don't know you. Drop some cute comments on their profile, so they drop some on your profile.

It's a great way to work up your 'cyber-social' proof.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Never take any notice of hotornot.com ratings.

There are some fvckin' ugly chicks that get points on there. Hell, i'm running a 9.1 and I laugh at it, because I know it's a joke.

In a nutshell, a 9 on hotornot, barely ever works out as a 9 in real life.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Which one? Your pic or a pic of Fred Savage?

I dont think i look like Fred Savage haha
You just wish that you didn't :p .

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Which one? Your pic or a pic of Fred Savage?

You just wish that you didn't :p .

Haha:p

hmm now i forget what else i was going to say....

O yeah I dont really care about my rating on hotornot, i just mostly care about the individual scores, cause most of the times i have like 1's and 2's (probably guys) dragging down my scores. Most of my scores are 8's and 9's, which is fine for me, i know im not the best looking guy out there but im happy with my appearance. (haha, but when im gaming i think im the hottest person in the world :up: )

Im going to go browse for hotties tomorrow though

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take off the music.

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE wants to listen to your music, people usually have something playing on their Winamp and will probably close your page before going through the trouble of turning off your music.

No music please.