Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Criticism

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
criticism is a form of abuse.

you can help a person by identifying his problem(s) and offering suggestions on how to correct them. that's not criticizing, and that's not putting someone down.

On the other hand, telling someone he is a lazy good-for-nothing loser, whimp or crybaby or something to that effect is not what I would consider helpful, even if their is some validity to his claim. In spite of what the teller might want you to believe, putting you down it is not for your benefit but rather to feed his own petty ego.

so thank your critic for his concern, and then tell him to go f*ck himself.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
guyz! got a problem

i change my mind being with this GF of mine. This morning i was checking her mailbox to fix her file attachment and accidentally i click the deleted items. You know what? i saw her email to his lover. see below

Vincent,

So how's my friend? If your wondering its me maan, I use to think that you never really wanna hear from me and that you hated me so much. I make a journal about you but I burned it afraid that someone else might read it. Theres so much I want to tell you but I know that I'll never really see you again. Here I am a thousand miles away from you thinking of you all the time, blaming my self why did I hurt you that way, and thing is the tragedy I put you to is irreversible. If you must I know I REALLY HATE MYSELF. Wondering when can I se you again but eventually that will never happen, as much as I wanted to be with you, i cant, Im so foolish for feeling this. Your still my confident, arent you? I miss you

What do you think of this bull****?
my GF is a B i t c h!