Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crises point. I want to settle but at what cost.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristotle said it 2300 years ago ... ideal age for a man to get married is when he's about 37 with a woman who's about 18. Nowadays you see guys like Arnold, Stallone, Statham who became fathers at 40+. IMO that makes the most sense, logically and evolutionary speaking.
I'll add Charles Bronson to this list. I recently came across this photo, he's holding his daughter Zuleika, he must've been around 53-54yrs old here:
american-actor-charles-bronson-his-wife-british-actress-news-photo.jpg

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch those broads, go to Asia for a year+ until you have a kid. They are baby machines, thats why there are billions of them.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man this is good advice. I agree but dont you think its a little theoretical? I dont know anyone who snagged a hot pure and submissive 20 yr old in their 30s. Actually I know 1 guy but he is a very handsome dude and the girl is basically Italian raised who came to America for college I think. It sounds good on paper but it does not exist. I used to live in college housing in my late 20s. Me and my older friends ran through those girls.

Very very few of them were wifey material. The few that are wifey material are not looking at you. They usually come from very conservative close knit communities.

Has 1 person on this board snagged a hot submissive wifey material girl under 25 yrs old? No. This is a myth that we need to give up in the manosphere. If you got one of these unicorns you are lucky. It was probably like this since the beginning of civilization. Good women are just very difficult to find.

Attractive, Young, Agreeable............pick 2 ( i just came up with this lol).
Yes, me. 15 years and all these fags are jealous. ;)