“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Creating Sexual Tension

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
In the few months that I've spent reading this site I've picked up quite a few good techniques in the general of sense of "egging women on" and "creating tension". I like the whole idea of playing keep away and hard to get on the man's side. If you can do it successfully I think it will almost always result in you holding the power.

General ****y and funny statements such as "*Gasp/appalled look* I'm not THAT easy!" or "you're trying to hit on me aren't you?" all work great as well.

My question is, how do u build sexual tension? Physically, I think I understand the whole give her kino withdraw kino act. But conversation wise, especially for people our age (high school) what are some things that can be done?

I think my main objective would probably be to bring up sex itself; I've had very positive reactions from that so far. The thing is...how? You can make really plain and overt. I can see how that would come across as immature or horney for older people but with us young people it actually seems pretty commonplace for dicussion like that. On the other hand I can just use a lot of inneundo and implied meaning. A great line after is always "what do you THINK I mean by that?" *grin*

One last thing, I don't know which dating website had it but I think it was David D. that claimed he had a list of several sexual questions that you can bring up and build tension while at the same time not coming off of as awkward, horny, needy, etc. Do you guys happen to know what these questions sound like? Or maybe you could even come up with your own?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
try posting this in the other forum, you might get more of a response
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Creating sexual tension in Anything Else?
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
kino, kino, eye contact, teasing humor, and more kino

... and dancing, of course, if that's on the menu, so to speak.

That's my formula. I'm more tactile than verbal, but if you're better with the owrds, crank up the playful, funny teasing.

Yeah, what is this doing in "Anything Else"?

Mods, where art thou?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
2
I don't think jokes, touching, and eye contact will make a woman horny or want to f*ck u. I mean, that doesn't turn me on when a woman does those things to me. Is there any other thing u can do?
 
Top