Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating a 'Seduction Forum'

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like there are some guys here who are interested in dating and others that are interested in seduction. And in some cases people may be getting advice that assumes their goals are different than they actually are.

Since the consensus seems to be that seductionists are actually subsets of the Don Juan and are not something else altogether I think it may be useful to have a forum where the discussion assumes the participants are seductionists or want to be. Also, no matter what your goals are it is important to make the distinction between the dating game and the seduction game.

The proposed seduction forum will not be tactic specific to a certain type of seduction, just goal specific.

What do you think?

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is in the same category as the

-fashion forum
-finance forum
-how to kiss forum
-how to milk a cow forum

no thanks

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sneaker:
i think this is in the same category as the

-fashion forum
-finance forum
-how to kiss forum
-how to milk a cow forum

no thanks
This post here demonstrates how far gone the issue is. Many people will view my request for a seduction forum as some sort of nit-picky minutae because they have not been conditioned to recognize how fundamentally different seduction is from dating.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with PDX. There have been many times that I have given advice on how to seduce, to a guy who actually wants to date. He didn't make his goals known so I told him what *I* would have done.

If we could seperate one from another it would make it much easier because I post ASSUMING that people in the seduction forum want to learn how to SEDUCE. It eliminates the guesswork.

I strongly believe we would benefit from a Seduction Forum.

-Blitz

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in total support of it. The information is being posted out into the forums anyways. Just not in an organized fashion. Why not organize it in a way that is accessible to those seeking to learn about it.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for it.

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"
“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Low they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla... where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea to me.

I'm getting tired of seeing discussions on the meaning of a DJ compared or contrasting a seducionist. It would eliminate those threads and edjucate those who are interested, I believe both parties would appreciate it.

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" Vanilla Sky

"The little things...theres nothing bigger is there?" Vanilla Sky

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" Tenacious D-Fvck her gentley

I know this sorta contridicts some of my other quotes but **** it...

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" Van Wilder

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. But this whole site/forum is about seduction. Seduction starts the minute you see a girl. Some would even contend that seduction starts long before that.

Now if you're talking about something more specific, then you'll need to be more specific in your suggestions. But keep in mind that we don't really create new forums unless there's a very good reason to... because they'll always be read less than the main DJD forum.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
Seduction starts the minute you see a girl. Some would even contend that seduction starts long before that.
My point exactly. Seduction begins BEFORE you even meet the girl. You can't take self-improvement out of the equation and expect any seduction tactic to work effectively.

Thats why the so-called "misguided DJ Rules" are still relevant. They won't get anyone laid, but they do help develop the characteristic traits necessary to eventually become a "PUA", if one decides to.

That being said, I'd be in support of a seduction forum since there are unique differences between the philosophies of seduction (after meeting her) and self-improvement (before meeting her). Just make sure that the objectives are specific and clear.

------------------
I'm still not confident yet to approach strangers and ask for phone numbers, but that's no longer my primary goal. My goal now is to be happy and successful in my own life, independant of whether women are attracted to me or not. - Survivor (8/22/2000)

[This message has been edited by Survivor (edited 10-29-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
Thanks for the suggestion. But this whole site/forum is about seduction. Seduction starts the minute you see a girl. Some would even contend that seduction starts long before that.
Allen, I won't argue with you on when seduction starts apart from that fact that that has nothing to with whether or not the forum is about seduction.

Seduction is communication with a woman that leads her to have strong desires to have sex with the man who is seducing her. The subculture that exists today normal assumes in their discussions that this is supposed to happen quickly.

You certainly are not going to argue that most guys on the forum are doing this, are you? My point with this suggestion is that it may not be their goal and we should therefore have a separate forum for people who actually do have that as a goal so that discussions go a little smoother.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"because they'll always be read less than the main DJD forum"

Of course they'll always be read less than the MAIN DJ forum. That is what makes it the MAIN forum. The seduction forum is more specialized. It is for people who have the motive to get laid, fast. They don't want to go on dates, or screen for LTRs...they want to attract women, and have sex with them.

It is very difficult to find and provide advice to people with those goals because many have problems with the art of seduction and each and every seduction thread becomes ANOTHER DJ vs. Speed Seduction thread. A Seduction Forum would provide people who want to learn the tactics and processes that lead to fvcking, fast. All in one place, uninterrupted.

-Blitz

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to Blitz's point about the main DJD forum, how much good seduction material gets posted in this main forum that is getting burried in the noise?

------------------

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x:

The seduction forum is more specialized. It is for people who have the motive to get laid, fast. They don't want to go on dates, or screen for LTRs...they want to attract women, and have sex with them.
That's certainly why whenever someone brings up SS in the main discussion forum, the flame squad is quick to the scene with multiple handles per flame-er and the old tried and tested routine.

Half the posters want this and half don't. Most of the ones that don't feel that by introducting "seduction," we are cramming the accompanying philosophy down their throats.

Allen tells us that his entire site is based on seduction. We don't need a seduction forum when we have a seduction website and a seduction newsletter. He seems open minded about the prospect of hosting another forum as long as there is a good reason for it and that it will attract many posters.

The problem lies in defining what we are talking about when we use the term "Seduction." Blitz says it's getting laid fast. Nick says that it's communicating with a woman so that she will have a strong desire to have sex with you.

My take is that seduction is the art of manipulating someone into wanting and accepting as their own an idea, feeling, or state that came from your imagination.

I see major implications for this in classical Doc Love, AD, Pook DJing and I draw an obvious connection to the wham, bam, thank youness ever so present in "Fast Seduction" and "Speed Seduction."

Deliberate manipulation, trying to get a woman to want to have sex with you, has several layers. You can argue that how you dress and present yourself is just as important as the language that you use. So, if Allen okays an NLP/ASFish/SS forum, why not devote an entire forum to picking out the right tie to wear on a first date?

Well, look at it this way: nobody claims controversy over the fact that men dress to impress. Every time one of us posts about "seduction," they (and THEY know who they are) come out of the woodwork with the same old arguments their predecessors hurled at us, and we're still giving the same response. Some valuable contributors to this board have bashed NLP or labeled it as "usless for long term relationships," and even though I personally disagree with their point of view, I really like to know why they feel that way.

I could care less about what Mr. Womanizer or whatever his name thinks.

Let's all agree that "seduction" is a little different from the rest of the stuff on this board. It's an art and a science unto itself and entirely optional, many DJs do fine without it. However it is valuable for others and deserves a place in our discussion without insighting a flame war at every mear mention of it.

Lastly, I don't particularly like the idea of some newbie reading up on Ross Jeffries and thinking that his techniques, or another "seduction" merchant's techniques are ALL that he needs to succeed with women. By discussing "seduction" in the main forum, we may inadvertantly be giving away this idea... Note that I'm not saying that it is bad for newbies to try their hand on it as long as they incorporate the more important elements of being a Don into their game.

My preference is that we create a forum for the discussion of speed seduction, fast seduction, and the like... these all pit NLP at the center of their dogma, so why not call it a NLP Discussion? We'll keep it open to any member who is interested in the topic, whether or not they intend on using it to seduce chicks at bars or to get better results dating or in their current LTRs.

I think we have some great ideas floating around this thread. If we put them together we may end up with another side forum as strong and attractive as Heatlh & Fitness

Maybe I'm a bit optimistic!

But Serious.

DWK

[This message has been edited by Don-Wan Kenobi (edited 10-29-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don-Wan Kenobi:
My preference is that we create a forum for the discussion of speed seduction, fast seduction, and the like... these all pit NLP at the center of their dogma, so why not call it a NLP Discussion? by Don-Wan Kenobi
Very good reply, but I am going to have to clown calling it the 'NLP forum'. The problems with that is that there are forms of fast seduction that don't involve NLP directly and it would also prompt there to be dicussions about NLP that do not directly pertain to seduction. I'd hate for it to become one of those bizarre hypno boards that I can't stand to read when I come home from the bar like this

------------------

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very much in favor of a seduction forum. One that pertains to speed seduction and satellite techniques typically used in conjunction with it.

The signal-to-noise ratio in the main forum (and to a lesser degree within the tips forum) has been getting worse and worse, with many thanks to EW. It would be nice if those of us who are interested in discussing (or learning about, in my case) SS could go somewhere we would be allowed to do so in peace.

Some may ask, why not just visit mASF? Because here we have an advantage: we have the opportunity to relate SS and DJ-ism, to see how the two relate, to take the best of each and use them to get the most out of life. Unfortunately not everyone on mASF understands the DJ mentality, let alone is one.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree please start one.

I think DJing has several topics of study and this is one that is more advanced and we don't need to hear the newbies who have no practical experience say that it doesn't work.

What irritates me the most about Elite Womanizer is that the guy hasn't even tried SS yet he knows it doesn't work.

I haven't tried SS yet, but will study up on it later and would appreciate a forum where the experts can talk about it and enlighten us. I know fastseduction covers alot of this, but I'd rather get my info all from this website if possibe. That is why we need a seduction forum

tome4_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Allen make the seduction forum.
Much2learn said exactly what I thought abouth visiting mASF.
Furthermore this tread could be a starting point for so many that are interested in SS from this site. So if they are still interested after reading from this new forum they could go to mASF.
And VERY rarely does any suggestion get so many GOOD feedback, so how many more posts would it take you to make this forum Allen ?????

Also I encourage anyone reading this suggestion post their opinion

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be too difficult to separate topics that belong in the regular discussion or in the "seduction" forum. A date is a form of seduction... which forum would it go under? Some guy uses a ****y funny line, would that go under seduction? Someone gets a phone number... that happens to be on ASF... would that go in the seduction forum? Some guy gets laid on a date.. seduction or dating?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by much2learn:

Some may ask, why not just visit mASF?
A lot of people here who are very interested in fast seduction (not just SS) are more comfortable in the coversational atmosphere of sosuave than in the strict discussion-oriented atmosphere of mASF. I post on both groups but this forum is definately more inviting of familiar communications in off-topic discussions.

Sosuave is a pretty impressive site but it does seem to be intentionally more geared towards newbie traffic. I don't need a comfirmation of this, I am quite comfortable making this assumption simply based on the fact that it is what I would want if I were in this type of business myself.

However, in order for the forum part of the site to be anything above and beyond what it is now in terms of content it needs to attract of more expertise from a perspective of both field experience and academic understanding of the topic of seducing women. Basically, whether the guys who show up here WANT to live the game or not they would be cheating themselves out of a lot to deprive themselves of the kinds of insights that come from people of high levels of field activity.

------------------