Creating a 'Seduction Forum'

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:

However, in order for the forum part of the site to be anything above and beyond what it is now in terms of content it needs to attract of more expertise from a perspective of both field experience and academic understanding of the topic of seducing women. Basically, whether the guys who show up here WANT to live the game or not they would be cheating themselves out of a lot to deprive themselves of the kinds of insights that come from people of high levels of field activity.

Amen. This says it all. So if we can't have a forum labeled "seduction", then why can't we have one labeled "fast seduction"? That's more specific, and it's pretty obvious by examining the forum title what topics are going to be discussed.

It would be a very valuable forum to have, for all the reasons that have been stated in this thread.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things to consider:

If we petition for a seduction forum, what's to keep us from stopping there?

If our main concern is improving the quality of threads and attracting more experienced and more successful posters, why not also have an "LTR" forum for guys who have or desire that? After all, "LTR Dons" want to have uninterrupted convos too, right? If attracting and retaining quality posters was the only thing to consider, then yes, I'd be in support of what SexPDX is proposing.

However its not that simple.

It wouldn't be long before philosophical differences arise within those forums too. Would we need to separate further into various sub-genres of seduction, "LTR" and who knows else? Would the seduction forum split up further into "ONS", "NLP" and "Fast Seduction" factions? Would the LTR forum divide further into "MLTR", "STR" and married "DJ" factions?

Perhaps my example is a bit extreme but you get the point. We don't want to get into the habit of petitioning for new forums every time a rift occurs in our ever-evolving opinions on how to improve our dealings with women and girls.

Like it or not, "AFCs" are the lifeblood of this website. And they are literally starving for a place of belonging. The biggest part of SoSuave's appeal is that it is not a clique. We are an inclusive, supportive, and tight-knit community that's rare for these poor guys to find in the real world, let alone the Internet. Separating into factions could possibly diminish that appeal.

Decisions, decisions. Glad I'm not a moderator.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the arguments against this, I think the issues Drew raised are the most valid. There are liable to be topics posted in the main forum that could be considered seduction oriented material and the moderators would be left with some potentially difficult judgement calls as to where those posts actually belong.

In any case it does not appear that this issue is going to be resolved immediately. An interim solution may be for me to run an email newsletter for those intersted in the topic to post on where we can post some of the discussions that come from that in the main forum and see what kind of discussion gets generated from it. For the next few months anyway, I should be able to manage the time investment that would be involved for me (which I don't think would be that bad really).

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Forum DJs have always considered themselves to be "above" speed seducers, and speed seducers have always considered themselves to be "above" the forum DJs. Which is why they haven't really mixed too well in the past, and why there really hasn't been too much discussion of speed seduction in this forum.

(Note I said forum DJs. A real DJ is, OF COURSE, above everyone else, and is the ultimate goal of pretty much everyone here, I would hope.)

That being said, this site is not tactic-specific. It is appropriate to discuss pretty much anything around here, including speed seduction, David DeAngelo, Louis & Copeland, Doc Love, and anything and everything else.

The goal, of course, is to take the best elements of each system and combine them all into a complete "personalized" system based upon each individual's particular wants and personality.

So some of our regular members have recently gotten into speed seduction and some of the related techniques, and want to discuss them here, in peace. That's okay. A reasonable request.

At this point I'm thinking a technique-oriented forum, something like "Unusual Techniques in Seduction." Granted this is not the goal-oriented forum originally suggested in this thread. But a goal-oriented forum would overlap quite a bit with the main forum, so I'm not really sure that would work.

Let me know what you think. I'd also like to hear some specific descriptions of exactly what is and is not on-topic for this new forum, if you have any ideas in mind.

Of course, if you don't like this idea, I'd like to hear that too.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:

I'd also like to hear some specific descriptions of exactly what is and is not on-topic for this new forum, if you have any ideas in mind.
Here are a few things that come to mind.

- Hypnotically structured language patterning and it's derivations.

- Elicitation, demonstration and targeting of emotions and traits necessary to generate sexual value for oneself within a compressed time frame.

- Use of gimmicks in PU.

- Group and wingman theory.

- MLTR theory.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree that a new forum, UNDER ANY NAME "Unusual Techniques in Seduction.", will be a great addition to the forums.

When you talk of a Don Juan molding all principles into his persona, taking what he likes and leaving what he doesn't, how can we do that if we arn't exposed to area's of seduction like:
- Hypnotically structured language patterning and it's derivations.
- Elicitation, demonstration and targeting of emotions and traits necessary to generate sexual value for oneself within a compressed time frame.
- Use of gimmicks in PU.
- Group and wingman theory.
- MLTR theory.

As far as confliciting with the Theme of this [amazing] website, I don't quite follow you. Its simply offering, *NOT FORCING*, a new demention to our pickup-skills. Your thoughts?

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;: . . . /} . .
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'. . ._/OO\_ .
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´ . . . ) ( . .
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;· . . . . |/ . .
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;; . . /|. . .
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;; . ' '. . .
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

"On any given Sunday you're either gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?" - Al Pachino
"... Any man's finest hour - his greatest fufillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi