Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine Works

W

wheelin&dealin

Say what you will about the supplement, I've been on it for two weeks, I've gained about 8 pounds and I look the biggest I've ever looked in my life. I can lift way more and I can sprint way faster.

Now tell me this isn't a miracle supplement!?

For those of you who don't believe it does much, you either have never tried it or you have been on it for so long you don't know how much it is helping you.

Here's a link all about creatine: www.ironmagazine.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=35

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey can you give me the exact details of your diet, creatine use (did u load, how much a day, when, with what), your age, height and weight, body fat % + anything else useful.

Oh yeah. And your credit card number

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, creatine it's great, I started taking it a week ago and I gained in almost every exercise even though I'm cutting. Also, my shoulders look MUCH bigger and my muscles are harder and fuller. It's great !

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The weight is mostly water. The reason your abilities are rising is partly due to placebo effect (you think it works so it does) and the addition of water. When your muscles work, they produce acid. That's what burns when you work out. With more water, the acid gets diluted so it doesn't burn as fast.

Creatine does work, I've seen a guy with lots of new muscle after doing a cycle, but it's not a miracle drug.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about side effects and dependancy???

RioBravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait till you stop using Creatine, my buddy used it for a while, then faded it out of his diet...he lost a lot of the size he gained.

W

wheelin&dealin

Originally posted by Zircon:
Hey can you give me the exact details of your diet, creatine use (did u load, how much a day, when, with what), your age, height and weight, body fat % + anything else useful.

Oh yeah. And your credit card number

I eat mostly oatmeal, rice, sandwiches, tuna and steak. I try to stay away from sugars.

I loaded for 3 days with about 20 grams a day(10 grams in the morning, 10 post-workout). I am now currently taking about 3 grams a day in a post-workout shake. The shake includes:

100 grams dextrose
40 grams protein powder
5 grams glutamine
3 grams creatine

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 197lbs
Bodyfat%: very low(I can see veins in my stomach)
Penis Length: 7"(erect) 1"(soft)

Credit Card #: 9542 1050 9342 8435 1322

W

wheelin&dealin

Originally posted by RioBravo:
Just wait till you stop using Creatine, my buddy used it for a while, then faded it out of his diet...he lost a lot of the size he gained.
Why would I stop using it? You don't have to cycle it. You can pretty much use it forever if you wanted to.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
They're unheard of, as far as research goes.

Dependency... well, if you're like wheelin&dealin, it's a psychological dependency, which isn't that bad all things considered.

And wheelin, you shouldn't keep on it all the time. Your body will get used to it, and it'll have less effects. It's like changing your workout once in a while, it works better.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question:
Does creatine help in any with cutting?
Losing fat etc?

------------------
"I love it when you call me big papa"

msn: eyeless30@hotmail.com

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin:
Say what you will about the supplement, I've been on it for two weeks, I've gained about 8 pounds and I look the biggest I've ever looked in my life.
Well....lets see.

According to my calculations that's about......hmmhahmm......exactly one gallon of water.

If you REALLY want to see some phantom gains give prohormones a shot. (Only if you are old enough)

The pump you get after about a week is AWESOME. Although it is physically impossible to gain 10 pounds of muscle in a week you'll feel like you gained more than that. I'm not kidding.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP:
If you REALLY want to see some phantom gains give prohormones a shot. (Only if you are old enough)
And how old is that?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head:
And how old is that?
They say 18+ but with the hormones raging naturally at that point in your life I doubt I would chance screwing yourself up for a few pounds of muscle.

20 minimum. Probably better to wait even a few years more. Do some research before you mess with 'em. Me being a fossil I don't have to worry so much

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Age: 22
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 197lbs
Bodyfat%: very low(I can see veins in my stomach)
Penis Length: 7"(erect) 1"(soft)

Credit Card #: 9542 1050 9342 8435 1322."

lol-
wheelin and dealin'- that made my day.

yeah, its mostly water weight you gain,I use it off and on.I am 6'2,250.

The powder works way better than the liquid,as the liquid does not stay suspended and breaks down.I never post in here, but I know a ton about this type of stuff,been training off and on for 16 years.

My best bud is a great trainer with approx 7% body fat,just ripped to shreads.I learn alot from him too.

by the way- my stats are: age 29,250 pounds, 6 ft.2. body fat-unknown, parts-unknown,picks nose with white super soft kleenex 13.5 times per day, swivels head around to look at hot chicka's in University 77.9 times per hour,farts 11.9 times a day, except on saturdays, then its higher.. I lose count

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski
No dependency as it's not a drug but it's been linked to kidney stones and dramatically increases your chances of getting them. Now that's straight creatine. You can now get "creatine serum" which gives you all the benefits of creatine but with no risk of kidney stones. One brand is www.creatine.com although it's expensive.

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJinArizona
You can now get "creatine serum" which gives you all the benefits of creatine but with no risk of kidney stones. One brand is www.creatine.com although it's expensive.

Is this a joke?

Plz say its a joke.

You really know that serum creatine, well, it simply SVCKS..?

maybe you are joking about that whole creatine serum part, are you?

JPerry

Reaction score
Honestly, I can say I was bigger and more cut and had a GREAT body with creatine, but I decided after a year that I would quit football and the creatine quit too. Bad move.

Once you quit creatine, if you stop weight training as much as you used to, it will all go to your tummy. I went from about 165-170 to as much as 210 all within a year. All my cuttness, gone. I'm never taking that crap again, it just makes you fat and **** once you stop taking it.

Now, I just go to Golds 3 times or so a week.
Weight: 189 now

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybod know if Creatine is safe for a teenager? im 17, thinkin of using creatine... But i wanna get all my facts straight before i try it out...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPerry
Once you quit creatine, if you stop weight training as much as you used to, it will all go to your tummy.
Your lack of motivation in the gym is going to your tummy, not the creatine.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Anybod know if Creatine is safe for a teenager? im 17, thinkin of using creatine... But i wanna get all my facts straight before i try it out...
I am not aware of any age concerns for creatine.

It is a naturally occuring substance, found in meat, and even human muscle, you know.