Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

creatine question

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend just started creatine. today was the first day. i dont even know if he knows how to do all of that but this mornign working out hes like hey look my arm is bigger. can you notice a difference like that. he was saying his bicep was more of a bubble than usual

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you usually won't see results in the first day. He was probably just imagining it to boost his ego.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i thought. or soething like that. hes upsessed with getting bigger and hes big enough. and the thing is hes upsessed with his biceps the most, and thats the biggest muscle he has

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he aint valentino, and his biceps look the biggest, then he must be tiny

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard creatine retains water in your system, and therefore you look "puffy", which is good, cause it makes you look bigger.
I don't know how after one day it could have any effect, though.

On a side note, I just got my CELL-TECH creatine yesterday in the mail. I shouldn't have gotten it. (75grams sugar per serving, and overpriced...) And blech, that stuff is nasty going down.

Oh, another side note: i heard you aren't supposed to drink your creatine and glutamine at the same time. I guess they go after the same receptors, so you don't get the full effect of each. I used to mix them in the same glass...

Reaction score
creatine

plus the beef has other good qualities too like zinc, iron and high quality protein just keep in mind to make it lean beef not excessively fatty cuts.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: creatine

Originally posted by little_brown_bear
you want creatine? eat beef. beef naturally contains creatine..
You would have to eat a ridiculous amount of beef to saturate your muscles with creatine the way supplementing does. Eating meat to saturate your muscles with creatine is simply not feasible.

Reaction score
Re: Re: creatine

Originally posted by FitnessGuy
You would have to eat a ridiculous amount of beef to saturate your muscles with creatine the way supplementing does. Eating meat to saturate your muscles with creatine is simply not feasible.
and your saturation gives u much richer urine as all that excess expensive waste gets flushed down your toilet.

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that you'd have to eat 10 pounds of beef a day to get any significant amount of creatine in your system. So knock yourself out!

Forty quarter-pounders/day = MASS.

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually altho beef does have creatine, it's converted to creatinine in the cooking process, so unless you gonna eat it raw, there's no creatine in the beef you eat.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
creatine is overhyped. It will put on a few pounds of water wieght, and make upper body lifts go up slightly (like the benchpress). You will, however, loose muscle definition. Creatine is not expensive, but you can do fine without it. Like many supplements, it is taxing on the liver.