"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Crazy week - 5 dates

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
With covid sort of out of the picture, girls are hopping out to bang. I've had some free time since I'm just starting out with my new job.

1)
New Date 1, had fun
Went base 2
"Thanks for the great time text"
Asked her out again
She said she's dating and it'd be cheating, don't want to lead you on
I said no worries, screenshot chat, no contact

2)
New Date 2 flaked twice no reschedule
Number blocked, next

3)
Old plate came back in the picture
Smashed silly
Unreliable with her time schedule, bottom rotation

4)
Regular plate
Spent the night with her yesterday
Brought her friend
Lot of fun, went out for food/coffee
Smashed silly
She knows I'm not in long term

5)
New date, went out once
She's attracted but wary of being pumped and dumped
Withholding intimacy so I blocked number deleted, no drama

6)
Really cute HB8 plate, smashed a few times
She's going out of state and wants me to come meet her there
Told her to dutch half the flight tickets.
She said cool but doesn't seem convinced, so I'm keeping distance for now


Note:
Cold approached atleast 5-6 girls for the first time this week, great response from most of them, took 2 numbers


"Give me your number" is the whole point of the cold approach, calibrate game accordingly
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It's good that you are making the approaches. Making the approaches is one of the more difficult things.

You smashed a regular plate and a lower priority plate. Number 6 sounds like a new place and the only one the new dates worked out to some degree. You've got a regular plate going so you can be more patient with new dates.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
It's good that you are making the approaches. Making the approaches is one of the more difficult things.

You smashed a regular plate and a lower priority plate. Number 6 sounds like a new place and the only one the new dates worked out to some degree. You've got a regular plate going so you can be more patient with new dates.
Atm I have 3 regulars but I'm looking to upgrade/pull for sport
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
It's exhausting isn't it? Crazy how many turn into flakes or no responses.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
It's exhausting isn't it? Crazy how many turn into flakes or no responses.
You know what's worse, detaching from nutjobs.

If you go through enough plates and pull fast, you'll encounter the general psychos often.

Like tonight I suspect one girl I video chatted/sexted to be dangerous. I'm already sort of paranoid so I'll list down some red flags.

Red:
Absent father due to army posting.
Said her mother is sort of mentally unwell.
She's on bipolar meds.
Drinks.
Does charlie.
Friends with really shady messed up druggie guys.
No real friends.


Green:
Hot
Works out.
Holds a stable high income job.
Intelligent
Horse rider.


Now instead of listening to my d!ck, I have decided to run to the hills.

Detaching from psychotic chicks fast is dangerous, what's the best way to detach according to you?
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
You already have one regular plate, you don't need to rush with these other girls yet. Continue approaching until you find more reliable girls and maybe a couple of backups just in case.
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
You know what's worse, detaching from nutjobs.

If you go through enough plates and pull fast, you'll encounter the general psychos often.

Like tonight I suspect one girl I video chatted/sexted to be dangerous. I'm already sort of paranoid so I'll list down some red flags.

Red:
Absent father due to army posting.
Said her mother is sort of mentally unwell.
She's on bipolar meds.
Drinks.
Does charlie.
Friends with really shady messed up druggie guys.
No real friends.


Green:
Hot
Works out.
Holds a stable high income job.
Intelligent
Horse rider.


Now instead of listening to my d!ck, I have decided to run to the hills.

Detaching from psychotic chicks fast is dangerous, what's the best way to detach according to you?
Run, I have a good crazy detector too. Cant stand clingy psychos dont care how hot they are.
 
Top