Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy things a Hb-10 says

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met an hb-10 a few weeks ago, model, blonde blue eyes, natural chick is drop dead gorgeous who has a bf and cheats on him all the time with dudes that are less attractive than him.
Anyway, she is a good friend of my main plate. The hb10 told my plate that she should fake a pregnancy scare. The hb10 wants me to do work on her place. I flip houses for a living and am handy. Apparently she wants me to renovate her apartment. Hb-10 makes no sense and my plate agreed. Moral of the story, the hotter they are, the crazier. I’m going to try and bang her though haha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met an hb-10 a few weeks ago, model, blonde blue eyes, natural chick is drop dead gorgeous who has a bf and cheats on him all the time with dudes that are less attractive than him.
This just goes to show it's not always hypergamy - if she's banging dudes less attractive than her boyfriend she's "dating" down, not up. Some girls are just slvtty. I don't believe in 10s though, nobody is a 10.

This also shows why women have such a high sense of entitlement. You know she's crazy, a user, a cheater, and believes in false pregnancy scares, but you still intend to bang her. Wtf really. PUA types are such hypocrites because they blame AFCs for giving girls attention, but they do the same thing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, she is a good friend of my main plate. The hb10 told my plate that she should fake a pregnancy scare. The hb10 wants me to do work on her place. I flip houses for a living and am handy. Apparently she wants me to renovate her apartment. Hb-10 makes no sense and my plate agreed. Moral of the story, the hotter they are, the crazier. I’m going to try and bang her though haha
DJ policy, unless she's a whale or fvking ugly, there's should be no discrimination when it comes to sampling women.

After models, get yourself some good kindergarten teachers.

I guarantee you, there's a world of difference.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just goes to show it's not always hypergamy - if she's banging dudes less attractive than her boyfriend she's "dating" down, not up. Some girls are just slvtty. I don't believe in 10s though, nobody is a 10.

This also shows why women have such a high sense of entitlement. You know she's crazy, a user, a cheater, and believes in false pregnancy scares, but you still intend to bang her. Wtf really. PUA types are such hypocrites because they blame AFCs for giving girls attention, but they do the same thing.
Maybe the boyfriend is terrible at sex. Most guys are.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like an unstable psychopath. When her boyfriend dumps her there will be a murder-suicide