"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Crazy how powerful fame is - Arnolds ugly bastard son has gorgeous gf

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Dave you in still Chicago? What places you hitting up out there. Once you're out there it's not too bad I guess. You can get laid pretty easily, I'm not guaranteeing every night but it happens. Try going to spots that are less pretentious, not a dive bar but somewhere in the middle. Make sure it has a dance floor
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave you in still Chicago? What places you hitting up out there. Once you're out there it's not too bad I guess. You can get laid pretty easily, I'm not guaranteeing every night but it happens. Try going to spots that are less pretentious, not a dive bar but somewhere in the middle. Make sure it has a dance floor

I don't want a girl who lives in Chicago. I love partying there but living there would suck ass. I really want a girl who lives in the suburbs

I usually go to Bub City in river north - I love country music and that place is awesome.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
come on dude. You know how these women are nowadays

either look like this or not even worth trying, unless you can somehow meet them naturally/interact with them a lot before asking them out
This dude literally doesn’t even look real to me there’s no way you’d have to look like this lmao
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
Sorry, OP, that man in the picture in your OP ain't ugly. He is 7 on a scale of 10; even in the worst case, no one can rate him less than 6 out of 10.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
guy who has a famous & rich father is able to get hot chicks by default. what a shocker. moderation is lacking on this forum when these threads manage to get up to more than 2 replies without being shut down.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
lol

you would need to look like this to get a girl of that quality online or in any sort of an approach anywhere in real life
Bigdave17 image is a physical image of a male stripper or amateur bb. Some of us arent a million miles from this physically and it cant hurt only help. But looxmaxxing as the core of your game is a fail. It must be a side ingredient or the icing.

That body will generate lust in females even ones who dont like his type UNLESS he carries himself awkward or moves funny.
 
Last edited:
Top