"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Crazy ex girlfriend

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
So my psycho ex that I blocked off of every medium of communication sent me an email this morning. Not only that, but right before I got the email, I received a notification from Facebook to change my password. Lol. I wasn’t trying to change my password. I haven’t talked to her for a few months and she is happily in another relationship now :lol::lol:. Anyway. No real point to this post, just wanted to comment that she’s a ratchet hoe.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
So my psycho ex that I blocked off of every medium of communication sent me an email this morning. Not only that, but right before I got the email, I received a notification from Facebook to change my password. Lol. I wasn’t trying to change my password. I haven’t talked to her for a few months and she is happily in another relationship now :lol::lol:. Anyway. No real point to this post, just wanted to comment that she’s a ratchet hoe.
Wants to see if she still has you or her new man ain’t doin it for her at the moment. Continue ignoring the ratchet hoe.
 

bobafatt

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
43
In a very similar situation to yourself MountainSlide and i just posted a thread about it too!

Dont go down with that b***** boat. As Mazer said she's only getting in contact to make sure you are still around for her, The moment see senses you have moved/moving on with your life she will try so hard to get back in contact, the more you ignore that, the crazier she will become.

Girls will be girls and they make a habit of jumping from one relationship to another, Anything to do with her now is non of your concern. In your mind wish her and her new fella all the best,,,They're gonna need it!

I know for a fact that my ex is missing me, she even admitted to it a couple of days back when she phoned me from an unknown number, i acted indifferent the whole way through and cut the convo short. I know her game and its one i dont want to play anymore.
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Could be an attempt to get you back in her loop. Chicks do this themselves or through other people or even through social media. Don't be surprised if she got someone to hack your password. These women are pyscho!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Nah not psycho. It's just that intense desire for validation.

If you as a man are utterly miserable then in her eyes and those of her peers, she's a woman who has reached her peaked - the alpha women if it's easier to understand. There's much social grandstanding for her.

If you're not miserable then in her eyes and those of her peers, she's an utter failure, it's a great psychological blow for her and in her standing with her peers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top