Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Betty

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
When I was about 20 years old I started dating this HB9. There were some good things about her (parents still together, religious family, likes to clean & cook, etc), things that are not easy to find today. But boy, were there cons, a lot of them. Unfortunately the cons outweighted the positives, but I was young and dumb.

For starters, she was older than me. Not much, just like a year more or less.

She wanted me to give her all my money because "she was very good at managing money" ( I never complied)

She didnt want me to have any friends, male or female (I tried to meet halfway because I was dumb. I should have kicked her to the curb)

She kept breaking up with me for the smallest, dumbest things. Today, I would never go back to an ex, but back then I kept this on again, off again thing going on for a year. She broke up with me a total of 9, NINE times!

Eventually I got fed up with her. I promised myself next time she broke things up was gonna be the last one. A few weeks later, suprise, surprise, she broke up.

I went NC. She reached out eventually with angry texts which I ignored.

She dated a couple of guys. Guess what? It didnt work out. Shocker.

She reached out again but instead of angry texts it was a very different tone. She wanted me back, because no other guy measured up to me (her words). I was like nah, thanks, Im good.

Eventually she got married to some beta bucks provider and had a couple of kids. She could never lose the weight she gained during pregnancy.

Do you already know where this is going? You probably already guessed it. Its been more than a decade and a half. She reached out. Her husband doenst f0ck her anymore and she wants me (not her exact words, but that´s basically the gist of it. Edit: She basically wants to monkey-branch to me).

No, thanks crazy Betty, you post wall, land whale, mom of two. I dont really wanna give you a pity f0ck. I dont wanna sweep you off your feet, "convince" you to leave your husband, take care of you and his boys. Thanks for the offer but Im good.

Im not sure what was the point of this post. I just wanted to talk to you about Crazy Betty

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure what was the point of this post. I just wanted to talk to you about Crazy Betty
There are a couple of good points:
1. a woman who spends time in an on/off relationships is a giant red flag.
2. a woman who's not relationship material at 20yrs old, most probably still won't be 15yrs later. She'll just be older and with more baggage.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good story about what happens when someone doesn't address their issues. They carry it all with them to the next relationship.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No, thanks crazy Betty, you post wall, land whale, mom of two. I dont really wanna give you a pity f0ck. I dont wanna sweep you off your feet, "convince" you to leave your husband, take care of you and his boys. Thanks for the offer but Im good.
Bro, fvcking please tell me you sent that to her.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good story, OP. Think we've all had one (or a few) of those. It's good to see other people's versions to compare.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro, fvcking please tell me you sent that to her.
I wish bro. I just thought about that right now.

At the time I only said something like "You could lie to me and tell me you are happy with your marriage. But you shouldn´t lie to yourself. If you were happy with your marriage. you wouldnt be reaching out to me, texting me every night behing your husband´s back" and then I blocked her from mostly everywhere.

A few days later I received and e-mail from her: "You were right".

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was about 20 years old I started dating this HB9. There were some good things about her (parents still together, religious family, likes to clean & cook, etc), things that are not easy to find today. But boy, were there cons, a lot of them. Unfortunately the cons outweighted the positives, but I was young and dumb.

For starters, she was older than me. Not much, just like a year more or less.

She wanted me to give her all my money because "she was very good at managing money" ( I never complied)

She didnt want me to have any friends, male or female (I tried to meet halfway because I was dumb. I should have kicked her to the curb)

She kept breaking up with me for the smallest, dumbest things. Today, I would never go back to an ex, but back then I kept this on again, off again thing going on for a year, were she broke up with me a total of 9, NINE times!

Eventually I got fed up with her. I promised myself next time she broke things up was gonna be the last one. A few weeks later, suprise, surprise, she broke up.

I went NC. She reached out eventually with angry texts which I ignored.

She dated a couple of guys. Guess what? It didnt work out. Shocker.

She reached out again but instead of angry texts it was a very different tone. She wanted me back, because no other guy measured up to me (her words). I was like nah, thanks, Im good.

Eventually she got married to some beta bucks provider and had a couple of kids. She could never lose the weight she gained during pregnancy.

Do you already know where this is going? You probably already guessed it. Its been more than a decade and a half. She reached out. Her husband doenst f0ck her anymore and she wants me (not her exact words, but that´s basically the gist of it. Edit: She basically wants to monkey-branch to me).

You moved on good,!!