"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Crash and burn last night, or no?

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Problem solved ;)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Girls will do things you will never understand. It is suicidal to think about such actions. Just brush it off and laugh it the lack of logic.

Lik
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Hm, well the girl does seem to have a few issues. What she did is something that I would figure would happen between close friends or possibly close boyfriend/girlfriends, especially since what she did was extremely rude if it was a first date with you. So at least she feels she can be honest with you.

If she thinks you're hot and offers another date, then I still think you're in the clear. Just be sure to pick a good movie next time.

I think you played your role fine, there's definitely something wacky about this girl in particular. When I see a crappy movie with a date, we can usually finish it and end up joking about the bad parts and laugh after the whole thing.

She didn't end the date on a high note, but I'd just wait and see what her next move is. If she's interested in you and ends a date that early mid-movie, she should be the one initiating the next date if she is still interested. You'd do the same if you were interested in someone and broke a date in the middle.

I say sit back and relax and see where it goes.
 

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Sounds right.

I'll probably see her tonight at this party- so I'll talk her up and see how she reacts.

I had intended to call next week to set up the 2nd date. Should I just wait back and force her to offer the next one?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Well, I think you should judge how she acts at this party tonight. If she acts like she's still interested then I don't really see anything wrong with calling her up and setting up that second date. If she already counter-offered, you can just take her up on that offer, and it's all good.

I don't see any hurt in waiting about a week to see if she brings up her offer in that time. If she doesn't, then go ahead and try to take her up on it. When she offered, it showed her interest in a second date, that should be enough for you to make the next move without worry. Just becareful if she pulls another stunt like the one before.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
She had something on her mind - All the signs were there. The folded arms and nervous posture, and the impatient attitude along with the immediate departure - she was all tied up in her mind about something, that's all. Sit back, relax, and let her make the next move. In the meantime, occupy yourself with something. You're a DJ - you've got plenty of chicks to be calling ;). But remember - it's her move, if she doesn't act, NEXT her. You played your role nicely, by the way.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by CrombieStyle
...we head out to the movies.
This was atleast part of the problem. Action dates are best, and the party tonight you can work your DJ magic. Tell us how it goes
 

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Crash and burn last night, or no?

Originally posted by Jimbo2k
This was atleast part of the problem. Action dates are best, and the party tonight you can work your DJ magic. Tell us how it goes
I totally agree, but when you live in bum Fack maine there's little to pick from.
 
Top