"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Crappy mood.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Well ive been in a crappy mood about women lately. Ive been seeking a relationship, havent found one yet. Last one i had was of a real *****. She told me id never meet anyone that would like me as much as she did. And she has a long term relationship, after she broke up with me. So i feel even more like a loser as shes still right. What can i do to make myself feel less in this slump?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
uh....don't believe her? Duh.

Damn dude if she got into your head that deep....then it's possible for ol' AFK to change your thinking around over the net despite my awesome powers.

Go do a search for Brazilian Blues Boy's post titled, "Happiness." That gets me......well, happy.
 

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by AFK Protector
uh....don't believe her? Duh.

Damn dude if she got into your head that deep....then it's possible for ol' AFK to change your thinking around over the net despite my awesome powers.

Go do a search for Brazilian Blues Boy's post titled, "Happiness." That gets me......well, happy.
was interesting, but duno if it made me feel any better lol.
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
does anyone else think it's funny when guys hand their balls over to women so easily? I know, I know, that's mean and they just don't know any better.... but I never said I was a nice guy
{{Supressing laughter}}
I'm here to help though...
to feel less in the slump, start talking to every woman you see, at first you will get a lot of negative responses, but you will also get some positive ones. it's a numbers thing, some may and some may not like you. over time though you will start to develop the attitudes and beliefs that really attractive guys have. and you will get a whole lot more positive responses, even from those women that aren't looking for a guy because of whatever reason, they'll still find you attractive and visually show you that.
For me, I found that after I started having more success with women, my self-esteem shifted, and I started thinking a lot of positivly... it even pulled me out of a 2 or 3 year depression I was in.
there is no magic pill, but there are accelerators of you really feel like you need them, their called books, there are a ton out there that can help you out.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
There's no easy way to say this man, but you're going to have to stop being a *****, grab your balls, and go on with life. It's a fact: **** happens.

Take this Christmas break. I was a hermit. I worked out at 5:30am, went to my job at 9am, got out at 6PM, and messed around until 10PM when I'd go to sleep.

Last week I got a respiratory infection and was on the couch for 7 days. My dad had been yelling at me for 2 weeks over a C in chemistry and then my parents decided to get divorced on Christmas eve. Christmas day was spent yelling at my parents and feeling ****ty.

I spent New Year's Eve alone in my basement. Now I have to figure out how to pay for the rest of college since I'll be in the poor house.

I'm done feeling sorry for myself. Believe me, I wish the only problems I had to deal with were women. Now I'm picking my **** up and getting my life back together. You should too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top