“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Coworker

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I’ve been a part of this company for 5 years and there are a couple female coworkers that I’ve known for a while. I asked one of them on a date several years back, but she told me no because she was engaged at the time. Four years later, she is now single and has been teasing for the past couple of months regarding my hoarse/low pitched voice. I went to a convention where she was a part of and to generate attention to her she made a comment and giggled. So I decided to confront her about it in a playful way today and she giggled even more when I did that. Does this chick like me or Just want attention? Lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
Life a cycle. She under your terms now. You thinking too much, its your play man, shouldnt even be a question!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Do you really like your job and does it pay good? I dunno I wouldn't bang or date a coworker if it was a job I really like. Not in this me too era. If it's some kind of BS or low paying job I say just go for it and try and score.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
If you have to ask you shouldn't do it, especially with a coworker. Sounds like she's giving you signs but you would know better. Ask if she wants to get a beer and flirt with her. But be warned, it sounds like you won't be able to keep your sheet together and it'll sour quickly, especially if she's talented. You'll melt, turn her off, and then possibly have to deal with cuck office politics or termination if you don't set boundaries for yourself.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If you have to ask you shouldn't do it, especially with a coworker. Sounds like she's giving you signs but you would know better. Ask if she wants to get a beer and flirt with her. But be warned, it sounds like you won't be able to keep your sheet together and it'll sour quickly, especially if she's talented. You'll melt, turn her off, and then possibly have to deal with cuck office politics or termination if you don't set boundaries for yourself.
Yea, I agree. Especially how it is a pain in the arse just to apply for a good job these days.

Ah, the joys of being self employed. I don't have to worry about this. Well at my part time job I got some girls I find very attractive, BUT they're like 18 years old and that's just too young for me. They're very immature acting and annoying.

There is this really hot fairly new cashier at my work who's a bit older like 24. I can never look at her fingers though and I clean mostly now so I'm not up front much but a coworker said she's married although I haven't heard she was. Cute personally, skinny an HB8 almost except she's only 5 ft tall. If she was 5-6 she could be a model. Perfect figure, smile, hair everything and a nice personality. If she really isn't married I would totally smash her. Then again I don't get the chance to talk to her a lot but when I interact with her we're very friendly.

I almost got fired from my job a few years ago because that hot 21 yr old brunette at the time was just under 18 and I was hitting on her and flirting with her on her facebook comments and that and her dad saw it and complained to our boss and I got wrote up for it due to her being only 17. Granted I don't know how one could get wrote up for commenting on FB outside of work. I respect her and all but I stay clear of her now. I heard her dad hates me. Again, not my career job so I could care less if I was fired but still the point.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top