Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coworker

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been a part of this company for 5 years and there are a couple female coworkers that I’ve known for a while. I asked one of them on a date several years back, but she told me no because she was engaged at the time. Four years later, she is now single and has been teasing for the past couple of months regarding my hoarse/low pitched voice. I went to a convention where she was a part of and to generate attention to her she made a comment and giggled. So I decided to confront her about it in a playful way today and she giggled even more when I did that. Does this chick like me or Just want attention? Lol

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life a cycle. She under your terms now. You thinking too much, its your play man, shouldnt even be a question!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really like your job and does it pay good? I dunno I wouldn't bang or date a coworker if it was a job I really like. Not in this me too era. If it's some kind of BS or low paying job I say just go for it and try and score.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask you shouldn't do it, especially with a coworker. Sounds like she's giving you signs but you would know better. Ask if she wants to get a beer and flirt with her. But be warned, it sounds like you won't be able to keep your sheet together and it'll sour quickly, especially if she's talented. You'll melt, turn her off, and then possibly have to deal with cuck office politics or termination if you don't set boundaries for yourself.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you have to ask you shouldn't do it, especially with a coworker. Sounds like she's giving you signs but you would know better. Ask if she wants to get a beer and flirt with her. But be warned, it sounds like you won't be able to keep your sheet together and it'll sour quickly, especially if she's talented. You'll melt, turn her off, and then possibly have to deal with cuck office politics or termination if you don't set boundaries for yourself.
Yea, I agree. Especially how it is a pain in the arse just to apply for a good job these days.

Ah, the joys of being self employed. I don't have to worry about this. Well at my part time job I got some girls I find very attractive, BUT they're like 18 years old and that's just too young for me. They're very immature acting and annoying.

There is this really hot fairly new cashier at my work who's a bit older like 24. I can never look at her fingers though and I clean mostly now so I'm not up front much but a coworker said she's married although I haven't heard she was. Cute personally, skinny an HB8 almost except she's only 5 ft tall. If she was 5-6 she could be a model. Perfect figure, smile, hair everything and a nice personality. If she really isn't married I would totally smash her. Then again I don't get the chance to talk to her a lot but when I interact with her we're very friendly.

I almost got fired from my job a few years ago because that hot 21 yr old brunette at the time was just under 18 and I was hitting on her and flirting with her on her facebook comments and that and her dad saw it and complained to our boss and I got wrote up for it due to her being only 17. Granted I don't know how one could get wrote up for commenting on FB outside of work. I respect her and all but I stay clear of her now. I heard her dad hates me. Again, not my career job so I could care less if I was fired but still the point.