"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Coworker situation again

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Hi guys, I don´t have any specific question, just want to hear your opinions / advice. I work mostly with women in the same building. I went on a date with a coworker a couple months ago, on the second one she flaked, I let it be, I just talk to her when I want to, I don´t even bother walking to her most of the time, I just show her to come over, she comes to me with a big smile I chat her up, we laugh for a bit and then go about my stuff.

There´s this other coworker now, she doesn´t seek so much attention, but she sometimes simply comes to me, gives me a hug and leaves, sure we chat for a bit now and then but very shortly, she wants to touch me a lot I told her it´s only for my girlfriends, but she touches me anyway sometimes, so I touch her back or tickle her and carry on with my stuff. She is nice so I don´t really mind and at least there´s some fun at work.
She came to me a couple days ago, though and asked me if I want to come over to hers for a party they were about to have with her friends (mostly girlfriends I suppose) in their house the next day. I said yes, but the next day I realized I wanted to watch hockey and since I´m in a different time zone it overlapped with the party exactly so I texted her I won´t be able to make it. As stupid as this excuse sounds, there were other things involved, there were about to be her friends and it was kind of strange to have kind of "first date" there, they were about to drink and I don´ t drink, but that would make it easier for me probably, but with her friends in the house ? idk.. and she mentioned she had a boyfriend a couple weeks ago, but it sounded like he was just a side thing.. I just decided to watch the hockey instead.. When I met her later (at work) she didn´t talk to me very much at first, but then came to me and asked why I hadn´t come, I just told her I wanted to watch hockey.. then she talked to me again later, haha.
I don´t make up any stories about getting married with this girl, she´s nice, she takes care of herself, she´s very fit, I would definitely sh@g her, but she lives with her friends, I live with mine so the logistics is messed up and I´m not booking any hotel to do it, given how flaky women are these days.

Would you do any moves, leave it, would you handle the invitation differently ?
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Why would you book a hotel before hand? Just take her there when you are with her and do it then...I've done it many times with at least 10 different women...if they want to fvck it doesn't even matter they won't care.

Thinking that going to a party is the same as a "first date" is just silliness. It seems she might want to fvck you and getting you there would be a first step to that...you dont need to go on a date to fvck...
 

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Why would you book a hotel before hand? Just take her there when you are with her and do it then...I've done it many times with at least 10 different women...if they want to fvck it doesn't even matter they won't care.

Thinking that going to a party is the same as a "first date" is just silliness. It seems she might want to fvck you and getting you there would be a first step to that...you dont need to go on a date to fvck...
That´s a very good point actually.
 
Top