"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Coworker came to my house

Whodatsaints

New Member
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Age
41
I went out for drinks with this chick from work a couple of weeks ago. We had a good time and parted ways at the end of the night. We were supposed to meet up the next weekend but she flaked on a Sunday night. I played it cool and told her we could meet up another time.

She sends me a text another day and asked if I wanted to go out and grab some food. In fear of being her friend zoned dinner date buddy, I declined and told her I’d already had a few drinks and wanted to stay in and watch the game. I offered for her to come drink with me and she came over late at about 10pm. The whole time she was here she never took her jacket or shoes off and when we sat on the couch she put a pillow in between us. I didn’t make a move because I couldn’t tell if she was comfortable in my place yet. We had a few drinks and just hung out. She left at about 3 am but she said she’d come back on a day we were both off next week. I walked her to her car and she reached out for a hug. I grabbed her ass during the hug and she didn’t pull away or respond negatively to it.

I’m still on the fence about ****ing a coworker because I did it one before and it didn’t end well.
How should I proceed?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've been involved with a coworker before and I agree it's just not a good idea overall. That said, if she's high enough quality to keep around long-term, you might want to evaluate your options.
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Pillow in between you? She is not interested
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,438
He decline's, mentions he has been drinking, and she still wants to see him. She shows up at 10pm, leaves at 3am. ;) This is good interest on her part.

The reason she put a pillow betweenthem was because she knew she wanted to fuhk but didn't want to feel like a wh0re by giving in too early.

Girls have told me they do stuff like this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
He decline's, mentions he has been drinking, and she still wants to see him. She shows up at 10pm, leaves at 3am. ;) This is good interest on her part.

The reason she put a pillow betweenthem was because she knew she wanted to fuhk but didn't want to feel like a wh0re by giving in too early.

Girls have told me they do stuff like this.
Interesting....

My first instinct would be that she is not interested, but you make a good point.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Next time grab the pillow and hit her with it. Playfully obviously and let the play fighting lead to play fvcking. Or sling that mfer across the room and pull her close.

A pillow... A pillow is stopping is from sexing women nowadays huh..

She was over until 3 am bruvvy. What more do you need to make a move.
 

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
Next time grab the pillow and hit her with it. Playfully obviously and let the play fighting lead to play fvcking. Or sling that mfer across the room and pull her close.

A pillow... A pillow is stopping is from sexing women nowadays huh..

She was over until 3 am bruvvy. What more do you need to make a move.
My thoughts exactly. At least ****ing try to escalate, dont just assume. Poor girl drove to your place, stayed until 3am and didnt even get ****. Come on man, doesnt matter how many pillows she put, YOU lead the interaction and go for what you want. If she refuses, back off and kick her out.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Women comes to my place and it's always an automatic fvck even when she says nooooo...don't...I have a boyfriend.

You think a wolf will listen to what a chicken says to him when it enters his den ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Why would she come to your place and not be interested ?

In my opinion, you should let her come back to you. Also make her jealous by speaking to other women coworkers.
 

Whodatsaints

New Member
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Ok fellas. I appreciate the advice. She’s already agreed to come back next week so I’ll definitely make my move then.

I just ended an 8 year long term relationship in January bros. I feel like a newborn with the ladies now
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Ok fellas. I appreciate the advice. She’s already agreed to come back next week so I’ll definitely make my move then.

I just ended an 8 year long term relationship in January bros. I feel like a newborn with the ladies now
It's okay.

You'll be fine.

Stick around and participate actively in the forums. Go read up the DJ Bible.
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
She’s DTF. Have at er.
 

Whodatsaints

New Member
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Yeah Espi. She already looked at the work schedule and saw what days we were both off next week. We worked together last night and she flirted even more than she had been doing before...even rubbing her hand on my head in my waves and ****. So I don’t think I turned her off by not making a move the other night

This chick is 29, single mom, 2 kids by the way if that means anything
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
Then she’s looking for a man to support her. Be careful man.
Tap it and leave it
 
Top