Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid will lead to UBI, the wet dreams of big gov

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for mask use. But the initial shortage of PPE was a very serious problem. More people would have worn masks if they were actually able to get them.
But during that time the CDC was not recommending that people wear masks.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Where is the money for UBI going to come from? The rich certainly won't pay for it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I oppose UBI, but the United States needs to implement a better unemployment system. 26 weeks at less than 50% of pay for a lot of workers isn't going to cut it. Unemployment should be a minimum of 52 weeks at 80% of previous pay.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m not an economics person, but wouldn’t UBI just make cost of living go up more and wipe out the purchasing power of the UBI itself?

If your landlord finds out you have an extra grand a month coming in from the gov, see what happens to your rent next year.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not an economics person, but wouldn’t UBI just make cost of living go up more and wipe out the purchasing power of the UBI itself?

If your landlord finds out you have an extra grand a month coming in from the gov, see what happens to your rent next year.
Yep, smart money would get out of those UBI dollars, as soon as they get them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was In Guantanamo bay, I saw “Muslims” with the hat or whatever they wear. But it was Americans practicing as spies. But let these sheep live in their reality. Let them believe that world is exactly what cnn news say it is. When I said I saw literal anti gravity technology and spies out in the open practicing spy games, somebody will call me a conspiracy theorist, despite the fact that I was in the military. Just let them live in their ignorance.

They will see eventually what the powers that be have in store. It’s all going to come out.

And it’s more fantastical than novels, lol.
What anti gravity demo did you see? What technology did it use?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No. Rent, like everything else is based on supply and demand. UBI doesn’t affect the price of rent. It’s “location, location, location.”

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this has already been written about in novels by authors/ex-cia operatives under pseudonyms.

The thing people don't realize is that world famous authors don't just pull fantastical and elaborate stories about a dystopian future out of their a$$es and somehow the world ends up mimicking their vision through pure coincidence. They have inner connections and intelligence that tells them how the world is going to be in the future. For example, the book 1984.

All of these things have been planned for decades.
Facts bro. But the sheep will call you a conspiracy theorist for this knowledge. Smdh

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're actually transitioning from public to private health care where I'm from