Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID September 2020

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
FYI to date globally infected with COVID 25,736,384
for the last 24 hours there was registered 112,790 new infected
total death thus far 862,820
for the last 24 hours there were 2,382 new deaths
total healed thus far 18,198,656
for the last 24 hours there were 99,480 new healed persons

So, 25 million with a tail is 100 %
862k with a tail is x %

25,736,384 = 100%
862,820 = x%
x = (862,820*100)/25,736,384 = 3,3% death rate thus far

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are all over the map with this and it will be an ongoing useless debate for everyone.

Does Covid cause some symptoms like pneumonia to infect someone with Covid more easily and if they are diagnosed with pneumonia and die from it, do you blame it on Covid or pneumonia? That seems to be the sticking point with these figures and everyone has a different opinion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's all fake news.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't believe anything you heard on the news.

The whole world is lying.

No one has died of covid 19, they actually just got a heart attack or pneumonia and died from that.

Remember don't wear a mask because if a person next to you farts, you could still smell it, so obviously masks doesn't work.

And the worst part is, wearing a mask makes you weak, look weak, feel weak and its against common sense.

Now let's see how many smart guys are actually in Sosuave.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I remember seeing the empty refrigeration trucks on television because of all of the Covid death. I’m still waiting for the shot where they are full of bodies. If anyone have it please send.

logicallefty

Reaction score
They full of bunnies.
I hope Bugs isn’t in there or I am done for! Although even though his body probably isn’t in there I’m sure his name is on a Covid death certificate somewhere. And counted in the stats above from the OP.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's all fake news.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't believe anything you heard on the news.

The whole world is lying.

No one has died of covid 19, they actually just got a heart attack or pneumonia and died from that.

Remember don't wear a mask because if a person next to you farts, you could still smell it, so obviously masks doesn't work.

And the worst part is, wearing a mask makes you weak, look weak, feel weak and its against common sense.

Now let's see how many smart guys are actually in Sosuave.
Please do not post this info. This is incorrect.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember seeing the empty refrigeration trucks on television because of all of the Covid death. I’m still waiting for the shot where they are full of bodies. If anyone have it please send.
And if somehow there turned up a pointless, shock-jock photo of what you describe, I have little doubt that Covid-deniers would just claim it to be a Photoshopped fake.

Because really, unless you are physically there, how do you know there are really dead bodies inside? And how do you know the bodies aren't some clever fake? Barring that, how do you know they are bodies which are dead because of Covid?

After all, there are more deaths from traffic accidents than Covid. Oh... wait... that threshold was crossed already, oopsie. But hey, how do we know those traffic accidents are real? Maybe the numbers are all made up solely to jack up insurance rates?

No direct offense to the OP, just pointing out the reductio-ad-absurdum these lines of thinking lead to rather quickly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Please do not post this info. This is incorrect.
Just reposting what most of the members here has been saying.

Well at least u r not delusional enough to believe their shiet for brains logic.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just reposting what most of the members here has been saying.

Well at least u r not delusional enough to believe their shiet for brains logic.
For some people, it can be a deadly disease. Anyone who's extremely overweight, lung issues and even some auto-immune issues are at risk. However, statistically speaking, it's around 3% of the total US reported thus far which are considered due to COVID. This is in regard tot he CDC issued guidelines foe death certificates we must follow.

logicallefty

Reaction score
In order to get an objective head around the information I am being fed about Covid thru the mainstream I try to find as credible People as possible in my real life to talk about it with. I have talked to many ambulance drivers who say they have taken people to the hospital for a heart attack, car accidents, etc and then find out later they have been marked as Covid. I consider them a credible source. I’ve had medical professionals I know in real life tell me that Covid is a real problem in their medical facility. When I ask them statistics on patients in their facility that have died from Covid or had permanent damage I get vacuum tube silence or Elvis Presley And Michael Jackson dance moves around the topic. If you want me to believe Covid is so bad why not talk about data that you should have firsthand knowledge of? What is the big secret? That is my question to these people. But they will not answer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In order to get an objective head around the information I am being fed about Covid thru the mainstream I try to find as credible People as possible in my real life to talk about it with. I have talked to many ambulance drivers who say they have taken people to the hospital for a heart attack, car accidents, etc and then find out later they have been marked as Covid. I consider them a credible source. I’ve had medical professionals I know in real life tell me that Covid is a real problem in their medical facility. When I ask them statistics on patients in their facility that have died from Covid or had permanent damage I get vacuum tube silence or Elvis Presley And Michael Jackson dance moves around the topic. If you want me to believe Covid is so bad why not talk about data that you should have firsthand knowledge of? What is the big secret? That is my question to these people. But they will not answer.
ER's are instructed to label deaths as COVID-19 deaths if they had been tested positive for the virus. This is from the CDC and State/Federal gov'ts.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My coworkers father died from COVID-19. He’s a diehard supporter of the current POTUS. He still blames the doctor for refusing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine. It really is a sad state of affairs.

logicallefty

Reaction score
ER's are instructed to label deaths as COVID-19 deaths if they had been tested positive for the virus. This is from the CDC and State/Federal gov'ts.
That’s funny this never happened with flu strands other years ? Why Covid? Why now ?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My coworkers father died from COVID-19. He’s a diehard supporter of the current POTUS. He still blames the doctor for refusing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine. It really is a sad state of affairs.
He'd prob. have better results with high doses of Vit. B, C and D than hydroxychloroquine. Hydroxychloroquine has very severe and can have permanent side effects. Every person will respond differently to RXs. However, there is good evidence on high doses of those vitamins which may help reduce the effects of COVID 19.