Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

COVID September 2020

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
FYI to date globally infected with COVID 25,736,384
for the last 24 hours there was registered 112,790 new infected
total death thus far 862,820
for the last 24 hours there were 2,382 new deaths
total healed thus far 18,198,656
for the last 24 hours there were 99,480 new healed persons

So, 25 million with a tail is 100 %
862k with a tail is x %

25,736,384 = 100%
862,820 = x%
x = (862,820*100)/25,736,384 = 3,3% death rate thus far
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
People are all over the map with this and it will be an ongoing useless debate for everyone.

Does Covid cause some symptoms like pneumonia to infect someone with Covid more easily and if they are diagnosed with pneumonia and die from it, do you blame it on Covid or pneumonia? That seems to be the sticking point with these figures and everyone has a different opinion.

 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's all fake news.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't believe anything you heard on the news.

The whole world is lying.

No one has died of covid 19, they actually just got a heart attack or pneumonia and died from that.

Remember don't wear a mask because if a person next to you farts, you could still smell it, so obviously masks doesn't work.

And the worst part is, wearing a mask makes you weak, look weak, feel weak and its against common sense.

Now let's see how many smart guys are actually in Sosuave.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I remember seeing the empty refrigeration trucks on television because of all of the Covid death. I’m still waiting for the shot where they are full of bodies. If anyone have it please send.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
They full of bunnies.
I hope Bugs isn’t in there or I am done for! Although even though his body probably isn’t in there I’m sure his name is on a Covid death certificate somewhere. And counted in the stats above from the OP.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's all fake news.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't believe anything you heard on the news.

The whole world is lying.

No one has died of covid 19, they actually just got a heart attack or pneumonia and died from that.

Remember don't wear a mask because if a person next to you farts, you could still smell it, so obviously masks doesn't work.

And the worst part is, wearing a mask makes you weak, look weak, feel weak and its against common sense.

Now let's see how many smart guys are actually in Sosuave.
Please do not post this info. This is incorrect.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
I remember seeing the empty refrigeration trucks on television because of all of the Covid death. I’m still waiting for the shot where they are full of bodies. If anyone have it please send.
And if somehow there turned up a pointless, shock-jock photo of what you describe, I have little doubt that Covid-deniers would just claim it to be a Photoshopped fake.

Because really, unless you are physically there, how do you know there are really dead bodies inside? And how do you know the bodies aren't some clever fake? Barring that, how do you know they are bodies which are dead because of Covid?

After all, there are more deaths from traffic accidents than Covid. Oh... wait... that threshold was crossed already, oopsie. But hey, how do we know those traffic accidents are real? Maybe the numbers are all made up solely to jack up insurance rates?

No direct offense to the OP, just pointing out the reductio-ad-absurdum these lines of thinking lead to rather quickly.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Please do not post this info. This is incorrect.
Just reposting what most of the members here has been saying.

Well at least u r not delusional enough to believe their shiet for brains logic.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Just reposting what most of the members here has been saying.

Well at least u r not delusional enough to believe their shiet for brains logic.
For some people, it can be a deadly disease. Anyone who's extremely overweight, lung issues and even some auto-immune issues are at risk. However, statistically speaking, it's around 3% of the total US reported thus far which are considered due to COVID. This is in regard tot he CDC issued guidelines foe death certificates we must follow.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
In order to get an objective head around the information I am being fed about Covid thru the mainstream I try to find as credible People as possible in my real life to talk about it with. I have talked to many ambulance drivers who say they have taken people to the hospital for a heart attack, car accidents, etc and then find out later they have been marked as Covid. I consider them a credible source. I’ve had medical professionals I know in real life tell me that Covid is a real problem in their medical facility. When I ask them statistics on patients in their facility that have died from Covid or had permanent damage I get vacuum tube silence or Elvis Presley And Michael Jackson dance moves around the topic. If you want me to believe Covid is so bad why not talk about data that you should have firsthand knowledge of? What is the big secret? That is my question to these people. But they will not answer.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
In order to get an objective head around the information I am being fed about Covid thru the mainstream I try to find as credible People as possible in my real life to talk about it with. I have talked to many ambulance drivers who say they have taken people to the hospital for a heart attack, car accidents, etc and then find out later they have been marked as Covid. I consider them a credible source. I’ve had medical professionals I know in real life tell me that Covid is a real problem in their medical facility. When I ask them statistics on patients in their facility that have died from Covid or had permanent damage I get vacuum tube silence or Elvis Presley And Michael Jackson dance moves around the topic. If you want me to believe Covid is so bad why not talk about data that you should have firsthand knowledge of? What is the big secret? That is my question to these people. But they will not answer.
ER's are instructed to label deaths as COVID-19 deaths if they had been tested positive for the virus. This is from the CDC and State/Federal gov'ts.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
My coworkers father died from COVID-19. He’s a diehard supporter of the current POTUS. He still blames the doctor for refusing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine. It really is a sad state of affairs.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
ER's are instructed to label deaths as COVID-19 deaths if they had been tested positive for the virus. This is from the CDC and State/Federal gov'ts.
That’s funny this never happened with flu strands other years ? Why Covid? Why now ?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
My coworkers father died from COVID-19. He’s a diehard supporter of the current POTUS. He still blames the doctor for refusing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine. It really is a sad state of affairs.
He'd prob. have better results with high doses of Vit. B, C and D than hydroxychloroquine. Hydroxychloroquine has very severe and can have permanent side effects. Every person will respond differently to RXs. However, there is good evidence on high doses of those vitamins which may help reduce the effects of COVID 19.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top