Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19 Testing & Dating?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy. I guess my 2 cousin's who were EMT's that went to NYC to help out during the the crisis where they had 30 hour backlogs on Emergency calls must be lying and I should believe random internet people instead.

You really do have to be a complete dumb azz to believe that there is no virus at all..

Maybe that death toll has been manipulated for political reasons, and some of the policies introduced have an underlying sinister elements to them.

But the virus itself is real... I suppose millions of hospital staff literally across the globe, from USA, UK, BRAZIL, INDIA... They are all in on this conspiracy

I had the virus myself.. Suppose I am part of this fake virus plot too... Honestly man some seriously crazy folks about these days.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You really do have to be a complete dumb azz to believe that there is no virus at all..

Maybe that death toll has been manipulated for political reasons, and some of the policies introduced have an underlying sinister elements to them.

But the virus itself is real... I suppose millions of hospital staff literally across the globe, from USA, UK, BRAZIL, INDIA... They are all in on this conspiracy

I had the virus myself.. Suppose I am part of this fake virus plot too... Honestly man some seriously crazy folks about these days.
any time someone says "I don't believe in coronavirus" I just offer to take them to the hospital and have a corona patient cough on them. that should make them believe.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to to the original question. There's no wrong or right answer to this as it will be highly personal depending on the individual's risk level. We are all built different and once again, what I see is everyone trying to shove down their views to everyone else.

Some people may not wanna raw dog, some may never want to ride a motorcycle, some may never wanna try bungee jumping, etc. Just remember that you being in control of your own life is a mirage at best. You can try to live a safe life and still get run over by a drunk driver crossing the street at any given day.

"All men die, but only some live..."

I for one never want to have regrets or questions when I'm 80 and have to ponder the "what if's" of not having done something or tried something. Having done everything and living a full life, I can die in peace at any time. My $.02

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
any time someone says "I don't believe in coronavirus" I just offer to take them to the hospital and have a corona patient cough on them. that should make them believe.
Maybe they should talk to that 30 year old who didn't believe it, attended a "COVID party" where they invited people who had it to attend and see who go it...oh wait they can't...he died...his last words?

"I think I made a really big mistake..."

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they should talk to that 30 year old who didn't believe it, attended a "COVID party" where they invited people who had it to attend and see who go it...oh wait they can't...he died...his last words?

the problem is, such people will claim that's fake news and the 30 year old is a paid actor (which is very possible don't get me wrong).
they need to go to the hospital and experience it themselves.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
the problem is, such people will claim that's fake news and the 30 year old is a paid actor (which is very possible don't get me wrong).
they need to go to the hospital and experience it themselves.
People doing dumb things, having it go terribly wrong and then regretting it before paying the ultimate price is sadly such a normal thing these days...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Individual labs reporting 88%, 98% and 100% positive test results. Yeah, this is and was a hoax from Day 1.

I don't mind you guys being stupid but not when it effects me.

This must be a hoax too...why don't you go visit the hospital and let us know?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't know who coined this term Mild.

There is nothing mild about it.

This thing fuks you on so many different levels.

The neurological symptoms are the worst.. Yes even your brain is effected.. It can pass the blood brain Barrier.

You can experience hallucinations, seziours, very strange feelings of vibrations passing through your body and into your brain.

Tinnitus, ringing in your ears, you actually stop breathing too...

There was times where I realised that I wasn't naturaly breathing.. I had to force myself to breath.

It fuks with your, lungs, your heart, kidneys, Brain, blood flow, sight and sound.

From personal experience.. I can tell you, this is no natural virus.. This came from a laboratory and has been tweaked/enhanced.

All that being said.. I need to be banging a chick sometime soon lol
Have you gotten any tests afterwards to see if you have lingering damage? Heart/Liver/Lungs/Kidney?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet the story doesn't even state how many "patients" the hospital actually had. FAKE NEWS dummy!

This must be a hoax too...why don't you go visit the hospital and let us know?

No citation, dummy!
Italy supposedly had the highest rate of "coronavirus deaths." Turns out over 99% died from other causes. FAKE NEWS dummy!

He's more concerned about getting laid and getting sympathy from anonymous men online.

Have you gotten any tests afterwards to see if you have lingering damage? Heart/Liver/Lungs/Kidney?

Fake virus testing is 100% fake, as already demonstrated above.

What good will that do? She could literally go out the next day or later the same day and get it after the test. All that does is show that at a very specific point in time she doesn't have it.

And yet hospitals are empty, tens of thousands of hospital layoffs, and bored workers are making tik tok videos all day long. Boy, who's paying you to post this fake sh-t?

Back in the game is officially "back out of the game" lol. Your lies is weak, kid!

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And yet the story doesn't even state how many "patients" the hospital actually had. FAKE NEWS dummy!

No citation, dummy!
Italy supposedly had the highest rate of "coronavirus deaths." Turns out over 99% died from other causes. FAKE NEWS dummy!

He's more concerned about getting laid and getting sympathy from anonymous men online.

Ignored

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you have no evidence that there really is a virus, except for a F-CKING CARTOON. There's your complete dumbazz. Yeah, he's looking back at you in the mirror: "duh look at duh cartoon. Must be duh coronuh duuuuu...."

Don't believe this clown. The tests are completely invalid. Plus, he's never even had a test. This is all just straight up delusion on his part.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No citation, dummy!

And yet hospitals are empty, tens of thousands of hospital layoffs, and bored workers are making tik tok videos all day long. Boy, who's paying you to post this fake sh-t?

Back in the game is officially "back out of the game" lol. Your lies is weak, kid!

@mickdollaz

Seriously man you need to step out of your mama's basement, and take your tin foil hat off once in a while.

You really do have to be a dumb azz to believe there is no virus.

The Virus is REAL. Literally thousands of people can testify to that.

It is true that the hospitals have massaged the death toll figures to make it look like more have died than actually have done..

This was probably done to increase the fear in the population, so they can pass further drecorian laws.

But tha does not mean there is no virus.

I can give you a link right now of a forum with around 5000+ covid-19 infected people on it.. All of them seeking help & advice on how to beat this illness.

Let me guess all 5000+ people on there are fake?

I am convinced that these Covid-19 deniers either have some mental health issue or are just plain dumb.

Why don't you stand by your theory and spend some time in a Covid-19 unit and prove us all wrong?

Better still, you should find a bunch of people who claim to have Covid-19 get them all to cough on you.. Have it all filmed and then posted on YouTube.

You can then be the dude who exposes to the WORLD that this is a fake virus & the Lizard people are behind this mass conspiracy

Do you have children? Would you expose your kids to covid-19 seeing as you are 100% convinced the virus is fake.

Here is a link for the bodypolitics Covid-19 support group. 5000+ suffering from long lasting symptoms.. The vast majority tested positive

The problem with nut job posters like this dude is.. No matter how much evidence you provide.. No matter how convincing it is.. His little ego will not allow him to back track and admit he got it wrong.

The only thing that will convince this FOOL is when covid-19 has found a new home inside his LUNGS and he is laid out in ICU slowly drowning.. Because that is what it feels like.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@mickdollaz

Seriously man you need to step out of your mama's basement, and take your tin foil hat off once in a while.

You really do have to be a dumb azz to believe there is no virus.

The Virus is REAL. Literally thousands of people can testify to that.

It is true that the hospitals have massaged the death toll figures to make it look like more have died than actually have done..

This was probably done to increase the fear in the population, so they can pass further drecorian laws.

But tha does not mean there is no virus.

I can give you a link right now of a forum with around 5000+ covid-19 infected people on it.. All of them seeking help & advice on how to beat this illness.

Let me guess all 5000+ people on there are fake?

I am convinced that these Covid-19 deniers either have some mental health issue or are just plain dumb.

Why don't you stand by your theory and spend some time in a Covid-19 unit and prove us all wrong?

Better still, you should find a bunch of people who claim to have Covid-19 get them all to cough on you.. Have it all filmed and then posted on YouTube.

You can then be the dude who exposes to the WORLD that this is a fake virus & the Lizard people are behind this mass conspiracy

Do you have children? Would you expose your kids to covid-19 seeing as you are 100% convinced the virus is fake.

Here is a link for the bodypolitics Covid-19 support group. 5000+ suffering from long lasting symptoms.. The vast majority tested positive

The problem with nut job posters like this dude is.. No matter how much evidence you provide.. No matter how convincing it is.. His little ego will not allow him to back track and admit he got it wrong.

The only thing that will convince this FOOL is when covid-19 has found a new home inside his LUNGS and he is laid out in ICU slowly drowning.. Because that is what it feels like.
The delusions mostly affects Americans (maybe the Brazilians too), the rest of the world is fine and taking proactive steps to mitigate it.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No citation, dummy!

You're a GD idiot. Leave the forum, pls.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score