Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19 Pandemic's effect on the Sexual Marketplace

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meep in mind that there is such thing as birth control and condoms. I doubt there’ll be much of a rise tbh, at most it’ll mostly be due to accidental pregnancies.

What you should be looking at is the divorce rate. Divorces will shoot up astronomically at the end of all of this bc most married couples hate each other and are now forced to spend time together. It’s a recipe for disaster.
This very true, most people settledown because they are afraid being alone with themselves, divorces is the antidote for disastrous choices.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what the aftermath of this pandemic will be on the secual marketplace, if any. Some seem to think you will see mid 20s and maybe even early 20s women more eager to find longterm provider partners. Possible. This rattles the sense of security female nature demands. Feminism only does well in a flourishing economy.

Might see some attractive women that were going to ride the carousel for a few years settle down with a stable union worker.

With all the quarantines I also expect a baby boom in 9 months.
girls wanna want **** after this, get your plates spinning, keep attention sparse, spam volume, it's all a numbers game, online game is your friend rn

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly IMO i belive this all depends on how long it's gonna last if it's 2 months or less, you're gonna see a spike in of a lot a$$ getting toss'd but it will be the top 10-35% doing the tossing depending on the town

If it's 3 months or longer, I can see women risking "one hot night with Chad or Tyrone" but really that depends on the guy, make no mistake with summer coming soon, girls ovaries will be in overdrive and they wanna be with a man who can but the bunkerbuster down with the force of 10,000 thors!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former SoSuaver Rollo Tomassi discusses this:

Lots of interesting stuff here. Thanks for posting it.

I agree with Rollo that this is temporary.

When Rian talks about “quarantine game”, it sounds like he’s talking about beta bucks game. How does that give men more power? It he just arguing that it makes women more dependent?

Carl makes a pretty funny comment at 46:00.

Overall the people who are freaking out are those who were living paycheck to paycheck and not thinking about a rainy day. I imagine that includes a lot of women who spend all their money on makeup and travel and **** like that.

One of the best comments was about women in the Netherlands and France during WWII. They were sleeping with the German troops because they thought Germany was more likely to win. Rian said that if men had that much fervor for their own self interest, red pillers would be out of a job.