Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19 Pandemic's effect on the Sexual Marketplace

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what the aftermath of this pandemic will be on the secual marketplace, if any. Some seem to think you will see mid 20s and maybe even early 20s women more eager to find longterm provider partners. Possible. This rattles the sense of security female nature demands. Feminism only does well in a flourishing economy.

Might see some attractive women that were going to ride the carousel for a few years settle down with a stable union worker.

With all the quarantines I also expect a baby boom in 9 months.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I agree about feminism. The feminists now need that security blanket. I have been talking to some girls who got laid off and they seem pretty lost.

If a lot of women are being incels due to lockdown once it’s over they will go on a romp.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever the world is at an imbalance, something must happen for it to go back to that balance. Think of major events. Great depression, past wars, past diseases, this. Although what is happening is unfortunate and I deal with helping those who are going through it firsthand, I always look at the positives and one thing that definitely will be tweaked is the mindset of the western society as a whole.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meep in mind that there is such thing as birth control and condoms. I doubt there’ll be much of a rise tbh, at most it’ll mostly be due to accidental pregnancies.

What you should be looking at is the divorce rate. Divorces will shoot up astronomically at the end of all of this bc most married couples hate each other and are now forced to spend time together. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing some Serious hysteria, a long-time female ailment.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what the aftermath of this pandemic will be on the secual marketplace, if any. Some seem to think you will see mid 20s and maybe even early 20s women more eager to find longterm provider partners. Possible. This rattles the sense of security female nature demands. Feminism only does well in a flourishing economy.

Might see some attractive women that were going to ride the carousel for a few years settle down with a stable union worker.

I imagine looking at how intergender relations operate in refugee camps would provide some insight. Lot’s of idle time, uncertainty about the future, majority of peers in the same state.

However my sense is that the biological imperative will find a way to make the best of a adversarial situation.

At some point people are gonna say ‘fvck it’ and take calculated risks. So smaller groups of already established social circles would be the most activity begins to take place.

Yeah, lot’s of babies coming,...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends i think this lockdown will shift the minds of many people into buying "homes" and settle down for stability especially if this lock down continues for months. I think people will realize just how much our goverments control things (for beter or worse). I do think people in general will become more conscious about who they get close to.

A few weeks before lock down I was in a shoulder to shoulder bar packed with poeple. I think even once we get out of lockdown it will be at least a year before I see that.

The corna virus will hopefully will make people relize how fragile the balance of life really is. Hypergame will probley decrease.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the economic impact of COVID-19 will be the catalyst that will drive the SMV imbalance between females and males back to equilibrium....

Let me explain:

We all know that SIMPs, white knights, cvcks and beta males are thirsty as fvck....their thirst drives them to offer free validation to pretty much any female they encounter, whether that female is old or fat or unattractive....

....this causes an artificial inflation in a female's perceived sense of self worth hence the epidemic of fat women thinking they're entitled to a millionaire 6+ foot Chad..... Similar to how the stock market has been artificially inflated through Quantitative Easing and stock buy backs....

....my hypothesis is that the economic impact of COVID-19 will wipe out a majority of SIMPs, cvcks and white knights financially.... So they'll no longer have the capital means to inflate female egos through wining and dining low-tier women...

Without artificial inflation, market values return to equilibrium.... Female entitlement will get checked back to reality once they realize that the pool of thirsty SIMPs have evaporated (because they're all gonna be broke)..

As always, nature hates imbalance, a correcting factor was inevitable.....

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Financial collapse reduces simp wining and dining but does not reduce simps giving attention (likes, dms, etc). You didn’t address non financial ways simps inflate the market
Simps is a new word for me, had to look it up;
Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pv ssy.

Lol, I luv the Internet!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former SoSuaver Rollo Tomassi discusses this:

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should be looking at is the divorce rate. Divorces will shoot up astronomically at the end of all of this bc most married couples hate each other and are now forced to spend time together. It’s a recipe for disaster.
This. ^^^ JFC I couldn't imagine being trapped with my ex 24/7. Not that COVID would have triggered that scenario, as she still works on-site as a physician.

But one of the many paper cuts that bled me onward to divorce was rising pressure from her to retire early. That was a non-starter on a zillion levels, not the least of which was the fact that I wouldn't have survived having her home all the time, especially since my work is tech and I work out of a home office/lab 99% of the time.

I kept trying to tell her that even though I understood that primary care was a horrible mismatch to her personality, it wasn't a simple matter of work-at-the-meat-grinder vs retire. It was: what else can you do with that MD from a high-ranking medical school that will be easier to sustain. But no, her parents were docs, and her Mom was lucky enough to be able to retire early. So she figured the world owed her that as well.

Now she has to pull her own weight.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Former SoSuaver Rollo Tomassi discusses this:

I don't suppose there's a time mark where they stop shooting the sh1t and actually talk about how this might affect hypergamy going forward? I don't have two hours to waste watching the entire video...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Financial collapse reduces simp wining and dining but does not reduce simps giving attention (likes, dms, etc). You didn’t address non financial ways simps inflate the market
The sad reality is that I fear there's going to be a dramatic spike in homelessness in the near future....

....it's going to be hard for SIMPs to like and DM when they're out collecting cans and panhandling on the side of the freeway.....

The economic ramifications of COVID-19 will put all men to the test. SIMPs, cvcks and white knights are too intellectually weak, emotionally weak and psychologically weak to survive it...

This is just my hypothesis, which could be partially correct or completely wrong....

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree with the theory that this is going to drive a spike in home ownership, although paying property taxes on top of a mortgage is cost prohibitive in some states.

With how much this is driving a new work-from-home model, I can see a big change coming to support remote work and homeschooling. If the virus had hit ten years ago the economy would have collapsed far harder than it has this time because it's so easy to collaborate remotely now.

With social distancing fresh in the mind it might be that people move back out to the country in droves since they can work from home more easily.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been say that prostitution would be legalized in the U.S. eventually not because men would vote for it but because women would and this virus is going to bring that about sooner rather than later. It is already happening, waitresses and bartenders that have been laid off are already turning to it. Some are telling themselves that this is just until things improve and the restaurant opens up again but when the restaurant opens and it is not as busy or worse yet it never re opens and that great degree they have in women's studies can't get them paid they will stick to what has been getting them by. This will cause another change in the SMP, now that sex will be easier to come by it will increase competition not just among the hookers but also among regular women. The strong independent feminists who refused to clean and cook will be running to the kitchen to make sandwiches and whatever the hell men want. When times are good the value of men drops and also the caliber of men, when times are bad the value of men sky rockets and for a lot of men they also begin to improve themselves not because they may want to but because they have to. Hard times make strong men.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I have been say that prostitution would be legalized in the U.S. eventually not because men would vote for it but because women would and this virus is going to bring that about sooner rather than later. It is already happening, waitresses and bartenders that have been laid off are already turning to it. Some are telling themselves that this is just until things improve and the restaurant opens up again but when the restaurant opens and it is not as busy or worse yet it never re opens and that great degree they have in women's studies can't get them paid they will stick to what has been getting them by. This will cause another change in the SMP, now that sex will be easier to come by it will increase competition not just among the hookers but also among regular women. The strong independent feminists who refused to clean and cook will be running to the kitchen to make sandwiches and whatever the hell men want. When times are good the value of men drops and also the caliber of men, when times are bad the value of men sky rockets and for a lot of men they also begin to improve themselves not because they may want to but because they have to. Hard times make strong men.
It's legal in most of the developed world, including here in Australia.

It makes literally zero difference to the market. Don't expect affordable prostitutes here they charge like $300 an hour minimum.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's legal in most of the developed world, including here in Australia.

It makes literally zero difference to the market. Don't expect affordable prostitutes here they charge like $300 an hour minimum.
I didnt expect this pandemic will be over in near time, no women for me at this moment, infact i already made my own bussines continuation plan, shes coming over in few weeks.

IMG_30032020_122848_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

IMG_30032020_123148_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Not worth it at this moment to trade your life with *****.

#highend playdoll