Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COURAGE

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Challenge Guy.

And some women will approach a guy that's true, but the chances of that happening are low. Now do you wanna go through life on the low chances or do you wanna go through life making your own chances and your own luck?

I believe that nothing happens unless you want it to happen somehow.
I spent the past few weeks not calling this girl as I wasnt sure I liked her, and I wasnt sure if she liked me.
But I ended up calling her anyway on the off chance and the fact that I had nothing to lose but my dignity and that I knew i'd be sick of hearing myself complain about another lost opportunity gone by.

I ended up calling and it was positive. I feel better for it. Now if I didnt call, i'd be at home pulling myself instead of getting some real ass.

As Challenge Guy says, when you're old (and my dad who's 68 says the same), you'll think back on your life and wonder why the fcuk you were so scared to do so many things you wished you could do when you're old.

In love or in anything, if there's something you want to try or a person you'd like to meet, go out there and make it happen.
You are in control of your own destiny, sometimes things dont happen and for those of you who always find something about some post to complain about, dont use the setbacks as a reason to discard everything you've learnt etc but think of how you can refine and learn more.
I did the same and now i've got my DJ skills down to a nice system like McDonalds - and i'm having success....but it took time and small steps and refinement and most of all it took a shift in thinking that required me to grab my balls and squeeze tight if I didnt think I was doing things to my maximum potential.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe. Perhaps this post from challenge-guy seems to have one thing common with my latest thread "Just forget everything and grow a nutsack" that is GROW not one,not two but five big pair of nutsacks!

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... kickass post Challenge guy

I agree with you totally. One has to be the GOD of his own damn universe, not just some pathetic minion. You can't lose any ****in' thing except your pride if you don't ask for the #

Nice to see that there are still MEN around. And a lot of them are on this forum. On the other hand, a lot of the whiney-boys are too. I used to be one

wannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
so does it help if you actually physically grab your testicles while approaching a woman?

just goofin

good post

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
This is the most crap thing I have ever read in the tips forum since I became a moderator.
I don't know, I think the worst thing I've read in the tips forum is when someone posted that the way to get a girl to marry you is to have a baby with her. That was a pretty bad one.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its great how you talk like the old guy at the end, which is really yourself in the future, balming his regretful and miserable existence on you because you were too scared to take the chance. Brilliant.

------------------
22/m California
Don Juan in the making...

Dudeamon

Reaction score
But one more thing… I know you. You are still reviewing all her signals… asking yourself if she likes you… YES YOU MORON : SHE LIKES YOU! LISTEN VERY WELL : SHE LIKES YOU. SHE WANTS YOU TO GRAB YOUR FUKKING BALLS AND MAKE A GODDAMMM MOVE.

STOP WONDERING AND GO FOR IT OR I WILL CHASE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND KICK YOUR REAR TILL YOU DIE.

THERE IS NO STRATEGY HERE, YOU PATHETIC CHUMP.

LIFE IS A DEMOLITION DERBY : YOU JUST GOTTA GRAB YOUR FUKKING BALLS.

THIS IS NO JOKE : IF YOU SHY AWAY, I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL GET MY REVENGE YOU FUKKING IDIOT.

THIS IS THE OLD " YOU " TALKING, I’M 70 YEARS OLDER AND I AM ON MY FUKKING DEATH BED. BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR GODDAMM SHYNESS, I LED A MISERABLE LIFE. I MISSED TONS OF OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE OF YOU AND I'M GLAD YOUR FUTURE IS MY PRESENT REALITY. MY CANCER IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE PAIN OF REGRET. THIS IS WHAT HURTS THE MOST AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU.

YES YOU GODDAMMMM FUKKING MOTHERFUKKA, SHE LIKES YOU. ISN’T THAT CLEAR ENOUGH YOU INCOMMENSURABLE HEAP OF ROAD APPLES?

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

I rest my case.

P.S. Do it or I kill you.

thats a F8cking pissa you crack me up, so true tho, think as if your old and frail n f*cked what hope do you have then, and you'de be a sorry mother*ucker if you didnt have a fullfilling chick experience.........
yeah gotta rUN A MUCK

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CHALLENGE GUY IS PHUCKING BRILLIANT.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M O T H E R / F U C K I N G / B R I L L I A N T

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
M O T H E R / F U C K I N G / B R I L L I A N T

I love this "bad words" filter. **** **** **** *** ******* ****er ***** ****

intrepid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite possibly the most influential piece of literature I have ever read, excepting the bible.

Sakuraba

Don Juan
Reaction score
so does it help if you actually physically grab your testicles while approaching a woman?
I assume doing that would make certain girls start laughing, which is a good start.

On the other hand, it might make some of them run, which is not.

[This message has been edited by Sakuraba (edited 04-30-2002).]

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG Challenge Guy do I KNOW you?? Then how the **** do YOU know ME that well??? I am deeply emotional touched dude.

SupaChief

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... Grab your balls... never heard that phrase before. Good advice though.

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
That post gave me a good laugh... thanks.

I dissagreed with this a little bit ...(hopefully this ubb stuff works)
Worse off, you may even fall in the most putrid circle of Hell : the friend zone.
... especially if she is hot... hot chicks have hot friends, etc.

------------------
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use." - Homer J. Simpson

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but then its no longer her your after is it? Yo;ve already ****ed plan A, time to try plan B,C,D, and F if you have to, just try not to end up friends with all of them ok?

God its a fate worse than death.