Couple questions of mine.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
To keep away from making several threads, I'm just going to ask a couple questions that I have here.

- Do girls really care about voice tone that much? Honestly though, I personally don't think I have a slow voice, but there are some people that have told me that I have a slow voice, and have often teased me about it, which is why I'm so insecure about it. To the point, do girls really care about voice tone that much? Like, if you had game, but sounded like a freaking tard, could you still get the girl, or would she be turned off by your voice? I'd really like to know this. I don't even really know if there IS something wrong with my voice, they might just be teasing me because it doesn't sound like everyone elses. Teasing me for being unique? Sounds like High Schoolers.

- Do you need friends to survive in High School? Pretty self-explanatory. If so how can I make friends? I'm already in doing marching band, and wrestling, but I still don't seem to have any friends. This is mostly because I have a hard time finding something to talk about with people that I don't know(Which is also the reason I'm afraid to approach girls).

- Should I go to homecoming tonight? It sounds like fun, but firstly I never got the balls to ask the girl I wanted to take, secondly, I can't dance, and thirdly, I'm afraid of just not having a good time. I could easily use that $15 on something, rather than wasting it on homecoming. Aint got nothing to do tonight, but come on now, $15 bucks man? You got to be joking.

And lastly...

- Why are girls so hard to get man? I've read every single thing on this site, and I'm still afraid to approach them, mainly because I'm afraid I'm not going to get the girl. Why can't you just go up to a girl and say "Hey, how's it going?" or "Hey, I like your shirt, where'd you get it?" Why does it feel like I need to pull some big C+F, or neg hit opener, in order to break the ice? If anything, I think I shouldn't try C+F, or neg hitting until I've actually got some success with women. Either that, or I'll have to use some canned opener.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
- Do girls really care about voice tone that much?
Yes, but unless you sound like urkle than you should be alright.

MrConfidence said:
- Do you need friends to survive in High School?
No, but it will make it a lot more enjoyable. I didn't have many friends. Probably a group of 7 or 8 that I hung around with and I didn't even really like 4 of them. It beats sitting alone on your lunch break that's for sure.

MrConfidence said:
- Should I go to homecoming tonight? It sounds like fun.
I don't care! But chances are you wont have the balls to ask anyone, or dance with anyone so it would be a waste of your $15.

MrConfidence said:
- Why are girls so hard to get man? I've read every single thing on this site, and I'm still afraid to approach them, mainly because I'm afraid I'm not going to get the girl.
Girls are not hard to get. You just think they are because you can't get them. Reading this site will not give you any confidence. You have to build that yourself.

Let me get this straight. You're afraid you wont get the girl so you don't approach her? You can't score if you don't play the game myfriend. The fear of striking out shouldn't keep you from going up to bat. The only way for you to have a chance with ANYONE is to go up and talk to them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with walking up to someone and saying, "Hey, how are you doing? nice day isn't it."

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, i seem to remember that you have been on this site for over 2 years, and your still asking questions some rookies dont ask?

Yes, girls care about voice tone, but i agree with donjuanjovi, unless you sound like an idiot you should be fine.

Yes, you need friends to survive highschool... im sorry but i cant even believe you asked that...go make some friends

Dont waste your money on homecoming if your expecting to meet girls at it, only go if you will have a good time regardless of if you meet girls or not.

And i cant even believe your third question, thats just plain rediculous. Girls are just people, the same as you or me, and they like to have conversations. Theres absolutely no reason why you cant just go up to a girl and have a conversation, no C&F or anything, just a regular conversation. Maybe that would even help you to see that they are not better than you and get you confidence up.

Now that i look over donjuanjovi's reply, i see that ours are pretty much the same, however i didnt read his beforehand.

Come on man, get some balls and take life by the horns:box:

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Come on bro, i seem to remember that you have been on this site for over 2 years, and your still asking questions some rookies dont ask?

Yes, girls care about voice tone, but i agree with donjuanjovi, unless you sound like an idiot you should be fine.

Yes, you need friends to survive highschool... im sorry but i cant even believe you asked that...go make some friends

Dont waste your money on homecoming if your expecting to meet girls at it, only go if you will have a good time regardless of if you meet girls or not.

And i cant even believe your third question, thats just plain rediculous. Girls are just people, the same as you or me, and they like to have conversations. Theres absolutely no reason why you cant just go up to a girl and have a conversation, no C&F or anything, just a regular conversation. Maybe that would even help you to see that they are not better than you and get you confidence up.

Now that i look over donjuanjovi's reply, i see that ours are pretty much the same, however i didnt read his beforehand.

Come on man, get some balls and take life by the horns:box:
I know dude, that's why I think I'm beyond help. You know there's something wrong with you when you've been here a year and you still can't grow the balls to approach.

Well, I know you can just go up to a girl, and have regular conversation, but can you go up to a girl, have a regular conversation, and ATTRACT her? Besides, I fear I would run out of things to talk about anyway.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
dude, do you have MSN? Im a don juan i n the making IMO, but I think I can help you with my experience in getting from your stage to where I am atm which is "on my way"
Don't know how much you could help me, several others have tried to help me this way, and I'm still where I am. But we can try at least. I'm thinking of just giving up on women and going on with my life because it's so much trouble to get laid.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Don't know how much you could help me, several others have tried to help me this way, and I'm still where I am. But we can try at least. I'm thinking of just giving up on women and going on with my life because it's so much trouble to get laid.
Thats a good idea, i'd suggest following through with this

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
ok, Im giving you a chance so just take it and PM me or something, I know where youre coming from I once was just like you

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do is believe in yourself and not worry your going to fail. Also to avoid hesitating no matter what... I dunno what to tell you but being confident and not worried about being rejected is something that will help you.

good luck broo

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Do girls really care about voice tone that much? Honestly though, I personally don't think I have a slow voice, but there are some people that have told me that I have a slow voice, and have often teased me about it, which is why I'm so insecure about it. To the point, do girls really care about voice tone that much? Like, if you had game, but sounded like a freaking tard, could you still get the girl, or would she be turned off by your voice? I'd really like to know this. I don't even really know if there IS something wrong with my voice, they might just be teasing me because it doesn't sound like everyone elses. Teasing me for being unique? Sounds like High Schoolers.
Who the fvck cares what other people think of you? If YOU don't like your voice, change it. Don't do it for some whiny little HS dweebs.

- Do you need friends to survive in High School? Pretty self-explanatory. If so how can I make friends? I'm already in doing marching band, and wrestling, but I still don't seem to have any friends. This is mostly because I have a hard time finding something to talk about with people that I don't know(Which is also the reason I'm afraid to approach girls).
No. To survive HS you need good grades and some pvssy. Grow into yourself before you try to grow into other people's lives.

- Should I go to homecoming tonight? It sounds like fun, but firstly I never got the balls to ask the girl I wanted to take, secondly, I can't dance, and thirdly, I'm afraid of just not having a good time. I could easily use that $15 on something, rather than wasting it on homecoming. Aint got nothing to do tonight, but come on now, $15 bucks man? You got to be joking.
You are hopelessly lost. Decide what you really want to do and go with it.

- Why are girls so hard to get man? I've read every single thing on this site, and I'm still afraid to approach them, mainly because I'm afraid I'm not going to get the girl. Why can't you just go up to a girl and say "Hey, how's it going?" or "Hey, I like your shirt, where'd you get it?" Why does it feel like I need to pull some big C+F, or neg hit opener, in order to break the ice? If anything, I think I shouldn't try C+F, or neg hitting until I've actually got some success with women. Either that, or I'll have to use some canned opener.
Here's a gun, shoot yourself. Develop yourself and go find some confidence in yourself. Work on what this site's dweebs commonly call "Inner Game", then come back and read the Tips & Tricks to pick up girls. If you start throwing technique at a girl without selfconfidence, your going to get your a.s.s. blown off EVERY time. Work on yourself, or shoot yourself.

Why are girls so hard to get man?...
You said somewhere that you're afraid of them...If you actually read the DJ Bible, which I doubt your chubby little a.s.s. has, then you would would come to the conclusion rather swiftly that girls don't find guys who are afraid of them, attractive.

Advice:

1. Lynch yourself

or

2. Read one of the countless self-improvement threads around and take it to heart.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Advice:

1. Lynch yourself

or

2. Read one of the countless self-improvement threads around and take it to heart.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. At this point, all I can imagine is that you just read the articles and the information leaves your head within a few moments. You need to seriously take it to heart, or it does nothing.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Here's a gun, shoot yourself. Develop yourself and go find some confidence in yourself. Work on what this site's dweebs commonly call "Inner Game", then come back and read the Tips & Tricks to pick up girls. If you start throwing technique at a girl without selfconfidence, your going to get your a.s.s. blown off EVERY time. Work on yourself, or shoot yourself.

Quote:
Why are girls so hard to get man?...

You said somewhere that you're afraid of them...If you actually read the DJ Bible, which I doubt your chubby little a.s.s. has, then you would would come to the conclusion rather swiftly that girls don't find guys who are afraid of them, attractive.

Advice:

1. Lynch yourself

or

Are you serious man? First off, stop acting like you already know who I am. First off I've got TONS of confidence, just because I can't get girls doesn't mean I don't have confidence. You know, you people need to stop assuming, because you know what? All you do by assuming is making an ass out of yourself. Same with that "chubby" ass thing, you ASSummed I was chubby asshole. You also ASSummed I didn't read the DJ Bible. For all I care, I could go through High School without getting laid, and I really wouldn't care, because women are NOT everything. And kill myself because I can't girls? Hah, are you sure this site isn't called Sopussy? Because only a pussy would do that.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is ruining your life. It is not protecting you from harm, it is stopping you from getting what you want.

My ex was afraid of diving into a swimming pool, just from the edge. She really wanted to be able to do it, but was scared the water would smack her in the face or stomach.

I assured her it wouldn't hurt, and logically she believed it and tried many times, but at the last minute she would always chicken out and jump instead.

Her fear, like yours, was making her magnify the imagined risk and stopping her from doing what she wanted.

What do you really want? Another pep talk, or to actually be comfortable around girls? If its the latter, you have to risk falling on your face sometimes. Hey, my analogy worked.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Fear is ruining your life. It is not protecting you from harm, it is stopping you from getting what you want.

My ex was afraid of diving into a swimming pool, just from the edge. She really wanted to be able to do it, but was scared the water would smack her in the face or stomach.

I assured her it wouldn't hurt, and logically she believed it and tried many times, but at the last minute she would always chicken out and jump instead.

Her fear, like yours, was making her magnify the imagined risk and stopping her from doing what she wanted.

What do you really want? Another pep talk, or to actually be comfortable around girls? If its the latter, you have to risk falling on your face sometimes. Hey, my analogy worked.
That's partially true, as far as women go, it's keeping me from getting what I want, but as far as other things it's not. For instance, I'm on the wrestling team, and I do marching band. Bottom line, I'm thinking about giving up on women, too complicated. Talking to women aint the problem, it's the fear of getting rejected.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidenceTo keep away from making several threads said:
*sigh* i'm in a good mood viper hopefully after my answer you'll go out and succeed[/I]

No, they don't. I had spanish class with a drugged out kid. Every class he was high on something else. He spoke like a retard but didn't care. If you speak weird so what? Someone might make a comment sometime you tell them to shut the fvck up.

You answered this yourself buddy. Yes. Yes, you do. Friends are easy to make. All you do one day is say "dude you wanna chilla this weekend?" Then they'll probably say yea bro.

- Should I go to homecoming tonight?

I think you already went but if not ....Go at the very end when people are leaving and find out where the parties are at.

And lastly...

- Why are girls so hard to get man? opener.
Why are girls are so hard to get? Dude if I understood girls I would never come on here again probably. But hell I know more than I used to and am semi-successful. I've hooked up with two girls in the last two weeks. The Key in getting girls is truly, and deepy not care if you fail or not. And if you, just try anyways. Don't freeze up when the moment to kiss her comes and try to mirror what she wants in a guy in your actions. For instance I totally fvcked with a shy girl this last month. I was WAYYYYY, way too direct. Directness with a shy girl? I don't think so. But a girl that likes dumbass, douchebags you got to be direct. All you gotta do is set up a time and try to get with a girl like that.

And to be honest girls don't really matter in the long run anyways. There are true winners and losers after high school.

Luke_0209

Don Juan
Reaction score
poor mr confidence, dude step it up... ya know what I find helps sometimes, just get really pissed off. At least for me when I'm angry I feel **** girls I don't give a **** about what they think, If I mess up **** em and I pretty much own them all lol...

You'll know what I'm talking about when your angry, what girls think of you should be the last thing on you mind, thats why it works so well lol!

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to your voice:

In year 7 (I was probably about 13-14) I had a deeper voice than everyone else in my year level. I copped sh1t for 2 years about it, but guess what, now girls find it sexy, and nearly every guy was jealous of it. Get a recorder/microphone and read things outloud to yourself. Then retry, albeit speaking a bit faster than you normally would. Keep your head up, i'm sure it isn't that bad. And stop saying man at the end of practically every sentence. Do you talk like that in real life? That's something that would make me consider your voice and how you convey yourself stupid, rather than the actual tone.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Void said:
MrConfidenceTo keep away from making several threads said:
*sigh* i'm in a good mood viper hopefully after my answer you'll go out and succeed[/I]

No, they don't. I had spanish class with a drugged out kid. Every class he was high on something else. He spoke like a retard but didn't care. If you speak weird so what? Someone might make a comment sometime you tell them to shut the fvck up.

You answered this yourself buddy. Yes. Yes, you do. Friends are easy to make. All you do one day is say "dude you wanna chilla this weekend?" Then they'll probably say yea bro.

- Should I go to homecoming tonight?

I think you already went but if not ....Go at the very end when people are leaving and find out where the parties are at.

And lastly...

- Why are girls so hard to get man? opener.
Why are girls are so hard to get? Dude if I understood girls I would never come on here again probably. But hell I know more than I used to and am semi-successful. I've hooked up with two girls in the last two weeks. The Key in getting girls is truly, and deepy not care if you fail or not. And if you, just try anyways. Don't freeze up when the moment to kiss her comes and try to mirror what she wants in a guy in your actions. For instance I totally fvcked with a shy girl this last month. I was WAYYYYY, way too direct. Directness with a shy girl? I don't think so. But a girl that likes dumbass, douchebags you got to be direct. All you gotta do is set up a time and try to get with a girl like that.

And to be honest girls don't really matter in the long run anyways. There are
true winners and losers after high school.
Good advice on the voice thing. Besides, I really don't even think there's anything wrong with my voice, but people are just jealous.

But what's the point in getting friends dude? I don't know, I kind of disagree with you on that. I could still SURVIVE High School without friends, and I don't really see the benefits of making friends, other than getting a ride. Without friends, I still have my skills, and without friends, I'm still a cool guy. Add to the fact that I'm probably never going to see these people after High School, and yeah, I don't really see the point in making friends. I could also, still get chicks without having friends. Besides friends are not that easy to make, with so many rude people, and assh*les roaming around.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
But what's the point in getting friends dude? I don't know, I kind of disagree with you on that. I could still SURVIVE High School without friends, and I don't really see the benefits of making friends, other than getting a ride. Without friends, I still have my skills, and without friends, I'm still a cool guy. Add to the fact that I'm probably never going to see these people after High School, and yeah, I don't really see the point in making friends. I could also, still get chicks without having friends. Besides friends are not that easy to make, with so many rude people, and assh*les roaming around.
Wow, I totally don't understand how anyone could say that. Making friends isn't hard... unless you're an *******. Hell, even complete *******s usually have some friends. You must be doing something really, really wrong if you don't have a single friend.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Wow, I totally don't understand how anyone could say that. Making friends isn't hard... unless you're an *******. Hell, even complete *******s usually have some friends. You must be doing something really, really wrong if you don't have a single friend.
Well, it is. You can't just go up to someone's table and start chatting with them. Besides, like I said, there are a lot of rude people, and assh*les running around. Besides, approaching other dudes, and saying "Hey, what's up?" seems kind of weird.