Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Counting/Estimating Calories is Life Changing

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use hot sauces from scotch bonnet peppers with chicken and veg, low calories/carb and scotch bonnet has lots of health benefits. I like hot and peppery though it’s not for everyone.
I’ll have to give that a shot.

I do enjoy hot sauce on my chicken. Sometimes I’ll mix it with a Fat Free Ranch and then dip my chicken breast or chicken skewers in it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think cal counting was so extra and tedious. I think it's necessary now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this should probably go without saying, but the difference that counting your calories makes is actually insane.

When I saw how much food I really needed to eat, versus how much I was eating in the past, it’s no wonder my weight used to be an issue:lol:

I’ve also found that forcing myself to track or estimate something before eating it also helped stop those late night binges because it forces you to be accountable. You’re not going to go to Cookout and binge at 2 AM if you see that meal is nearly 2,000 calories and you have to plug it in MyFitnessPal. You’re not going to have 10 drinks at the bar when you see how easily they push you over your calories.

It’s been integral with my weight loss. I noticed that when I started thinking about how easily I’ve been driving right by the fast food places now because “No, it doesn’t fit into my macros.”

Just wanted to share this “common sense” tip. I think that tracking calories is key when trying to build an aesthetic physique. Track your calories!
I'm sure you do it similar, we just know our meals and quantities, we counted at first and after we figure out the amounts we have to work with you don't "count" every time, you know what you can eat.