“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Count Thy Blessings

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Have a look at the newest issue of Time. The title is Happiness. While the magazine devotes approximately 50 pages to the topic of happiness examined from all possible angles (scientific, religious, social, so on), something caught my eye as to be worthy to go into the tips section here.

Basically, try keeping a what's called a 'gratitude journal', where every week you write down everything you are grateful to have, like health, posessions, friends, body, above-average IQ, a nice school, good parents, high-end computer, whatever :D. Or write about positive things that happened to you over the time of the week.

Studies show that subjects who actively wrote in such a diary became quite happier than the control group. The time period was 8 weeks I think.

Anyways, gotta try it :D.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I bet everyone who reads that article writes "I'm lucky to be above average" in their gratitude journal.

Hahaha...
 

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by wiggadude
I bet everyone who reads that article writes "I'm lucky to be above average" in their gratitude journal.

Hahaha...
or......

I'm lucky that I don't live in a 3rd world country
 

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I just got that issue and started reading it. It just goes to show how rare happiness in these days of wide spread depression. To have to study a subject like happiness seems strange to me when happiness is suppose to be a natural quality that's comes out of everyperson. I like the other things on that list too

Random acts of kindness - holding the door open for a girl you don't know

Savoring life's joy - waking up and just enjoying the warm sunshine or gentle rain

Learn to Forgive - Let go of that anger you have against someone that wronged you in the past

Taking care of your body - need I say more

I just started reading the article, I'm finding it pretty interesting so far. I'll come back with more comments.

Keep up with your journal, I think it's a good idea
 

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Ponder this:

If you are in your 20's, you have approximately less than 3000 weekends left to live.

What will you do with those 3000 weekends?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Not a bad idea, I'll have to give it a try. Lately my life has gone to sh*t but I still have things to be grateful for whether I'll admit it or not.
 
Top