Couldn't get a hard on cause I was thinking about my GF!!!

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking some pnl classes now. One of the girls is sexy as hell, 31 (I'm 23), she looks 25. Has a child :down: and is married, but his ******* husband is out of the country most of the year, so she said she doesnt feel for him...

anyway, I have a gf who's been happily engaged with me for the last 8 months.

The point is that I want more *****, can't get enough and have no moral problems cheating on her... if she doesn't know, she doesn't feel bad, so I'm ok with it.

The problem is that today I was trying to **** this new chick and was very excited and didn't have erection prolems until we got naked...

Then, I started worring about her calling my house, all in love with me and telling my gf we ****ed.... OK, so the point is that I was worried my GF would somehow find out.

I made the mistake of giving this chick both my cel and home phone numbers...

Anyway... any experiencies with these kind of situations?

I need help regarding how to cheat effectivly and how to feel cool about it...

And here comes the flames against my attitudes :cuss: ....

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do what you want bud...im not here to flame you

But be careful is all i can say...these things have a tendency to come back and bite you in the azz...

I'm Speaking from experience...call me stupid or say that I made a mistake, or wasnt smooth/discrete enough...doesn't matter anymore.

~WA

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
First mistake is you gave her your numbers! why would you do that? But if you must only give her your cell number and put a name on her number that could be one of your buddies. Secondly if you cant get it up to do the deed, you do have moral problems about cheating on her. If you do decide you can go through with it though, just make sure and tell her when you are done, that you dont think you 2 should tell anyone about whats happening. always worked for me, especially the ones in relationships. good luck

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about discipline and logistics... and being vigilant with your cell phone as its give off the easiest clues to your cheating life...

Happy Cheatin'

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
MotoXXX said:
First mistake is you gave her your numbers! why would you do that? But if you must only give her your cell number and put a name on her number that could be one of your buddies. Secondly if you cant get it up to do the deed, you do have moral problems about cheating on her. If you do decide you can go through with it though, just make sure and tell her when you are done, that you dont think you 2 should tell anyone about whats happening. always worked for me, especially the ones in relationships. good luck
Yeah, that's a nice idea. I'm gonna tell her to keep her mouth shut and not call me at my place cause I have a girlfriend.

Have you ever been so explicit about this? I mean , "don't call me to my place cause my GF would kill me, please?"

Besides that, she's got a hubby... that I think she wants to stay in good relationships cause he pays for all her expenditures (is that the word??).

Thanks again to all of you guys for the ideas!

I thought I was gonna get stoned to death by moralistics here... good thing I didn't :D !!

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you say you dont have morals to get in the way, but it looks like your mind is telling you differently. if your engaged to this girl, it seems like you think she is worth keeping. maybe you should think about what you really want.

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I insist, my fear was she finding out, it wasn't regret or guilt.

I feared losing her if she found out, I didn't felt a bad guy or anything

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a issues with getting an erection it is because you feel guilt in some sense (I know you might not feel guilt at all while talking or thinking about it, but bare with me a second). We all desire beautiful women, but cheating is a whole new universe from desire for some people. It could be a subconcious thing. Think about how you really feel about the situation. If you find yourself obssesing over what ifs to the point its affecting you physically and you don't want the repercussions of your actions maybe its not something you really want to do. I am not judging how you conduct yourself in this instance. Just something to give thought to. Theoretically if she was the perfect woman you wouldn't have to look elsewhere for satisfaction. ;)

Amigu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're ready to cheat on your girl friend but to scared of her to get an erection. God you're a loser.