“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Couldn’t capitalize

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
It’s absolutely okay to be busy or gotta work.
Most keepers will be more interested in the guy that says “no” than the thousand thirsty fellas that say “yes”.
If she disappears, interest is low or you lost your ticket on the cack carousel.
It depends on your preferences...
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
It’s absolutely okay to be busy or gotta work.
Most keepers will be more interested in the guy that says “no” than the thousand thirsty fellas that say “yes”.
If she disappears, interest is low or you lost your ticket on the cack carousel.
It depends on your preferences...
I think that’s a wholesome take. Thanks
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I think that’s a wholesome take. Thanks
Disagree, you are always competing against other men with women. Sex, is the best form of a down payment you can get from a woman in the early stages. Not just men, but her emotions/friends telling her to think otherwise.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,869
Reaction score
19,094
Disagree, you are always competing against other men with women. Sex, is the best form of a down payment you can get from a woman in the early stages. Not just men, but her emotions/friends telling her to think otherwise.
Especially for a person who claims he wants no conversations and only sex.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
It’s absolutely okay to be busy or gotta work.
Most keepers will be more interested in the guy that says “no” than the thousand thirsty fellas that say “yes”.
If she disappears, interest is low or you lost your ticket on the cack carousel.
It depends on your preferences...
She’s a wh0re, she met the guy online and at 11pm said come fvck me now. Lol. She’s probably had sex twice since. Her interest in OP burnt out that night.
 
Top