"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Could this work?

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
Countless women have to deal with less than ideal men. Most of the time they are stuck with losers and as a result treat these guys like their *****es, because hey when in rome why not.

Now here's the thing, I will admit that for a long while I didn't know I wasn't a "man" i was a WOman. Why? Because I had best friends who were mainly chicks and that's how I talk, like a chick. But things changed and I wondered if this approach could turn my ex's ear.

Just going up to her just reaking of confidence and telling her "I made mistakes, but you and I both know we worked great together. If you give me a chance I can show you that I have the guts to stand up for wut I believe in. And I believe in us and love you with all my heart and I know you love me back, I should be your husband.. I want to have a family with you and have kids wit you.. who have your eyes and your face.. please marry me."

Or am I just like super high on crack?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

belividere

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
956
Reaction score
5
Age
47
damn with a customer like you your dealer will be able to retire soon.
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
no you shoulnt ever express your love like that,
basically you would be begging for her... if you did that then she would either run or put a lead on you!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Just going up to her just reaking of confidence and telling her
I want to have a family with you and have kids wit you..
LOL! I had to glue those together. You sound like you want to have confidence that she'll come back to you. Your confidence should be aimed at yourself. You have the confidence to move on with you life without her. Hell, you have the confidence to continue living without a woman. But you also have the confidence to lead a woman into your world without worrying what she thinks of you.

I'll tell you how I was confident with my ex. I used to avoid her like the plague after I left her. All the control was still in her hands.... until I ran into her at the bar one day. I approached her and said hello. I had a very brief conversation with her without being 5hit scared of her. She was put off balance. I remained friendly toward her, but I kept things brief and went back to what I was doing. I flipped the fvcking tables and she got to a point where she found herself attracted to me again. Unfortunately for her, I wouldn't go back out with her. I knew I could find a better woman.
 

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
Yeah I was joking around :D

But I wasn't joking about the message and that was that women do date losers, known fact. I had the thought that maybe it wasn't so crazy afterall for someone to just grab hold of who they really wanted without thinking about if it'd work or not.

I'll just continue to laugh at the whole thing, but this wasn't some trick aimed at you guys.. I really did think it was possible, but at the same time I had to laugh because it sounded so funny. Thanks for the input all the same guys.
 
Top