Could something have happened with this girl over the weekend?

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night I went to a rock show at a bar/music venue 20 minutes from my place, it was the first time I went to something like this. Somehow I made friends with a girl and we both got stuck in a corner together as the place filled up.

She was only decent looking but had big boobs. She was by herself and wasn’t drinking.

A few minutes after I noticed her I very subtly move my way towards her and kind of just let the crowd push me towards her so it looked very natural. A couple of minutes I say something to break the ice, then later on she says that she was verbally harassed on the way to the venue from her truck and would give a couple bucks to walk her to her truck when the show ends.

As the night goes on she becomes very inquisitive about me. She asks me what my deal is, if I have a girlfriend, how I found out about the show, where I work, live etc. When I give her an answer she asks follow up questions. I find out that she is 25 and has a boyfriend that is 20, which makes him too young to go to the bar and he doesn’t like the music. She avoids telling me her name, twice. We have little snippets of conversations between songs. Her boyfriend is moving a few states away soon and she knows that the relationship is going to end.

I was kinoing her the entire time. Touches on her arms and shoulders, I rubbed her arm a couple of time when I was "consoling" her, put my arm around her back to pull her in when it was loud. She never reacted negatively to my touch.

When everything was over I suggest that we go outside in the back. We talk for a bit about our living situations then a guy she knows shows up and they talk for a bit and then another guy. After a few minutes the guys leave then she decides that she wants to go. While we’re walking through the bar some girl says “Nice boobs girl!” and she responds “Thanks, you too!” I jokingly ask her if that’s common, getting boob compliments from other girls. I wanted to keep talking about boobs since it’s a favorite subject of mine, and hers are why I approached her though I decide against it.

We’re walking back to her truck and she actually parked pretty far from the bar. Somehow she jokes about prostitution to make some extra money (she works retail) I tell her to do it because she’ll never be able to move out of her parents making $10 an hour. Then she says that she can’t have sex for money because she wouldn’t enjoy it anymore, and that’s why she won’t wash dishes for money. I say something stupid about having sex to have the privilege of washing dishes, then the sex topic dies there. A few minutes later she again asks me I live, and how far it is from her (about 25 minutes)

We get to her truck, she unlocks the passenger side then walks around, I ask if she’s giving me a ride back to my car, and she says sure, that I seem safe enough. I joke that that’s a problem then and that I should grow a goatee to become a dangerous looking badboy. She drops me off at my car, gives me a handshake and says I should look her up on the internet.

That was my first time going to a live show in a bar and having a real conversation with a random girl. With her having a boyfriend, and not drinking I felt that there was a very slim chance of hooking up, but her probing questions really threw me off. I’m not used to girls trying to get to know me. I probably could have gotten her number but I was overthinking everything trying to create some form of context.

Anyone have an idea of what happened last night and if I could have done anything?

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened is just fine for you man. Obviously you are inexperienced and so that was a really helpful experience for you and some practice. You sound like you were nervous and stifled, which is fine when you are learning things early on. In the future, boyfriends don't matter, so don't get hung up on that. Push yourself and get the next girl's phone number. You can use almost anything as a pretext for the number, if you are nervous. Played right you could have taken her home and banged her, but that might be a bit more advanced than you are ready for, for now.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,she was giving you the green light to fvck her if you knew how to get from where you were at to where you needed to take it, which you obviously do not.

It's OK, I have so many missed opportunities in my younger years I want to cry thinking about them, lol

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened is just fine for you man. Obviously you are inexperienced and so that was a really helpful experience for you and some practice. You sound like you were nervous and stifled, which is fine when you are learning things early on. In the future, boyfriends don't matter, so don't get hung up on that. Push yourself and get the next girl's phone number. You can use almost anything as a pretext for the number, if you are nervous. Played right you could have taken her home and banged her, but that might be a bit more advanced than you are ready for, for now.
I wasn't nervous at all, but I was confused and lost. So I should have just ignored the boyfriend part? I even think she was giving me an in by telling me that he's moving away soon and they are going to break up.

Most definitely it was practice and a learning experience.

I think I put in way too much stock into her having a boyfriend. If she didn't tell me she did I would have asked for her number, and I'm sure she would have given it to me. Also the show ended at 12 and I was thinking about suggesting that we go to a different bar and get a drink. She wasn't drinking at all, which also threw me off a bit.

Hmm, so you say that sex could have been possible. That's good to know.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me run this through the ******** translator... "**** me.. **** me.. **** me.. I'm bored **** me.. I won't even make it that hard for you... **** me.. god what do I have jump on your ****? **** ME ALREADY!"...

I think you get the point.

Everyone has gone through this at one point. Work on your game.. as lame as that sounds all you needed to know were basic game principles.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,she was giving you the green light to fvck her if you knew how to get from where you were at to where you needed to take it, which you obviously do not.

It's OK, I have so many missed opportunities in my younger years I want to cry thinking about them, lol
Heh, I'm in my 30's but I don't have the experience to match.

I did feel like she was giving me some green lights. It was almost like she was asking to come to my place, why else would she ask about my living situation and how far away it was?

No, I don't have the skills to capitalize on the opportunity. More practice is needed.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me run this through the ******** translator... "**** me.. **** me.. **** me.. I'm bored **** me.. I won't even make it that hard for you... **** me.. god what do I have jump on your ****? **** ME ALREADY!"...

I think you get the point.

Everyone has gone through this at one point. Work on your game.. as lame as that sounds all you needed to know were basic game principles.
Ha ha ha :rofl:

I've read so much game material that I'm sick of it. Funny that all of that just fades from my mind when there is a real woman present.

I'm going to read over the basics again and match it up to what happened.