Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could Someone Help Make Me a Workout Plan?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could any of you guys help me out? I think an actual, organized plan would motivate me into exercising regularly. I post this info in another thread:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 113

I want to bulk up as much as I can (or close to it), but I'm not exactly sure how much that would be, in terms of weight. I'm willing to excercise hard...I can't really prove it but you should believe me.

I especially want to target the upper body (pecs, biceps, triceps, etc.).

Thanks a lot to anyone who helps out..

EDIT: Oh and this might be a problem but the only exercise equipment I have at home are barbells and a bench press.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much weight can you add to your barbell?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have all the equipment to do what you want.

Excersizes you should be doing:

Biceps : curls

Triceps : Tricep dips
Close hand push-ups

Pecs : Push ups

Shoulders: Shrugs.

You should be excersizing about 3 times a week.

By the way, whats your diet like?

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kid is 15. He doesn't want to be doing any weightbearing exercises as he is not fully grown.

What I recommend is that you stick to push ups, chin ups, dips and do some sprinting and running. The first three will give you some nice upper body development, and the last two will give your legs a bit of a workout.

Eat lots of food-at your age it will all go to muscle: lots of protein, milk, rice, pasta, etc.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sprinting and running
Arn't these detremental to bulking, as they burn calories, which is not what you want to do if you are bulking?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
The kid is 15. He doesn't want to be doing any weightbearing exercises as he is not fully grown.

What I recommend is that you stick to push ups, chin ups, dips and do some sprinting and running. The first three will give you some nice upper body development, and the last two will give your legs a bit of a workout.

Eat lots of food-at your age it will all go to muscle: lots of protein, milk, rice, pasta, etc.

I agree. I started trying to work out with weights at 14-15, not having anybody who could show or teach me proper technique, diet, rest, etc. I ended up doing more harm than good (shoulder, wrist, lower back injury).

At age 15 I don't think you need to worry about doing heavy lifting.

Focus on what Matt said. Play sports too.

In a year or two would be a better time to start hardcore lifting.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sprinting and running aren't detrimental as long as you eat a lot. It also ensures that you gain less fat and more muscle.

At his age the main thing he needs to focus on is healthy eating and doing some form of sports and exercise. He needs lots of good food-and most kids that age don't eat enough protein, good carbs etc. and too much sugar.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well alright...thanks for the advice everyone. I think what I'll do is, when I lift I'll make sure it isn't too heavy (since I'm growing and all). Thanks.

But is there any particular plan I could follow? Do I just make it up as I go?

astrojaevko

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey check this out:

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/brent2.htm

its good stuff