Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could not understand this

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Magical thinking brother.

You guys barely know one another, someone else she is more attracted to came along and you got sidelined. So what she said she liked you? Seriously you need to listen to yourself.

IN LIFE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING.

Read that, read it again, memorize it. Life will be easier once you believe it.

When you say something and behave different? Its crap.

She said she liked me and wanted to see me again. The whole week she demonstrate one thing, then she completely change.

Its crap behavior in my view... If I ever behave like that, I will be a crap as a human too.

Anyone can change their mind, but I think respecting and being honest should be the first thing to do. Thats something rare in this world.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magical thinking brother.

You guys barely know one another, someone else she is more attracted to came along and you got sidelined. So what she said she liked you? Seriously you need to listen to yourself.

IN LIFE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING.

Read that, read it again, memorize it. Life will be easier once you believe it.
Im listening and also I understood your point in that. I know life is like that.

What I don't think is that you understood mine.

If pretending to be someone, than completely changing your behavior just because you found something better is ok for you, no problem. What I told is that I think this kind of behavior is crap.

Also, I know this is a normal behavior in this society... So I usually do not expect much from people. And I know Im not entitled to nothing.

I just wanted to talk about this situation. But idk, sometimes some people here seems a bit offensive to stuffs I post. I might be wrong, but try to understand each feedback to learn.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don’t know how old you are or what culture you were brought up in.

But would you seriously tell me that if you met two girls a week or two apart and that you really liked the first one, but then a more attractive one shows up you would not move on to the more attractive one?

Yes all of us will agree that it sucks for you, but there really is no use in sitting around discussing “how horrible the world is that a girl I met a couple weeks ago, that I have no relationship with, has decided to hang out with another guy”.

Masculine energy isn’t going to sit here and wax melodramatic over something that cannot be changed - that’s feminine.

Men are doers, we pull ourselves up and keep going even when it sucks. So you’re going to get this type of response from men here - almost always.

Im listening and also I understood your point in that. I know life is like that.

What I don't think is that you understood mine.

If pretending to be someone, than completely changing your behavior just because you found something better is ok for you, no problem. What I told is that I think this kind of behavior is crap.

Also, I know this is a normal behavior in this society... So I usually do not expect much from people. And I know Im not entitled to nothing.

I just wanted to talk about this situation. But idk, sometimes some people here seems a bit offensive to stuffs I post. I might be wrong, but try to understand each feedback to learn.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But would you seriously tell me that if you met two girls a week or two apart and that you really liked the first one, but then a more attractive one shows up you would not move on to the more attractive one?
If I just wanted to have sex, I would go for the more attractive one or even keep both as plates.

Unless for some reason I had more affinity or connection for one of them (whether because of her type of person or the way she treated me), and in fact I was willing to get to know the person deeper to see if it would work out something more serious and that person was also willing to do it, I wouldn't choose just for the beauty.

Yes all of us will agree that it sucks for you, but there really is no use in sitting around discussing “how horrible the world is that a girl I met a couple weeks ago, that I have no relationship with, has decided to hang out with another guy”.

Masculine energy isn’t going to sit here and wax melodramatic over something that cannot be changed - that’s feminine.

Men are doers, we pull ourselves up and keep going even when it sucks. So you’re going to get this type of response from men here - almost always.
That's a good point.

In the conversations we had, she said that she just wanted to hang out with me and get to know me better because she liked me. She had even said that normally she didn't kiss anyone at parties.

But here comes something I learned here, we must believe in attitudes and not words.

I had really liked the way she was and since she was demonstrating the same level of interest, I was willing to get to know her better.

She tried to explain herself, said she did it because she was afraid I was just another guy deceiving her. And that she has been very disappointed in the past. But that she regrets it and saw that she really wants to be with me and would like another chance.

Anyway, it may or may not be true.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female’s attraction is like a candle in the wind.
The moment you stop giving a fvck if it stays lit or not is the moment you will live more in calm with a cooler head and have double zero tolerance for subtle passive aggressive bullsh1t in your life.
You can trust a woman to always do what she believes is in her “best interest”
low quality trashy females are like a loaded gun in the wrong hands and you ain’t trying to be there for the clack.
It takes a solid pair and a hide of thick skin to be cold as ice and run with this philosophy.
Never miss what you never had.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female’s attraction is like a candle in the wind.
The moment you stop giving a fvck if it stays lit or not is the moment you will live more in calm with a cooler head and have double zero tolerance for subtle passive aggressive bullsh1t in your life.
You can trust a woman to always do what she believes is in her “best interest”
low quality trashy females are like a loaded gun in the wrong hands and you ain’t trying to be there for the clack.
It takes a solid pair and a hide of thick skin to be cold as ice and run with this philosophy.
Never miss what you never had.
Good point!

From all the experiences I had, the ones I was emotive or romantic it always ended quite bad.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I just wanted to have sex, I would go for the more attractive one or even keep both as plates.

Unless for some reason I had more affinity or connection for one of them (whether because of her type of person or the way she treated me), and in fact I was willing to get to know the person deeper to see if it would work out something more serious and that person was also willing to do it, I wouldn't choose just for the beauty.

That's a good point.

In the conversations we had, she said that she just wanted to hang out with me and get to know me better because she liked me. She had even said that normally she didn't kiss anyone at parties.

But here comes something I learned here, we must believe in attitudes and not words.

I had really liked the way she was and since she was demonstrating the same level of interest, I was willing to get to know her better.

She tried to explain herself, said she did it because she was afraid I was just another guy deceiving her. And that she has been very disappointed in the past. But that she regrets it and saw that she really wants to be with me and would like another chance.

Anyway, it may or may not be true.
Here's the thing, OP. She wasn't demonstrating high interest at any point. You have to learn to distinguish lukewarm interest from true high interest. A girl will say whatever but you have to push the envelope (escalate) in little steps when you first interact with her and see how she reacts. You'll get the hang of it over time.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing, OP. She wasn't demonstrating high interest at any point. You have to learn to distinguish lukewarm interest from true high interest. A girl will say whatever but you have to push the envelope (escalate) in little steps when you first interact with her and see how she reacts. You'll get the hang of it over time.
That makes sense. Thanks.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After you kissed 4 girls, she was interested in you. Do you think you kissed 4 girls at a party, and other girls didn't notice? Of course she was happy kissing the guy other girls wanted. What happened to that guy?

At the repeat night, you're not kissing girls. You're asking one girl why she isn't at the party, like you're waiting for her - like you're exclusively seeing only her. She's being social with her friends, and you're alone at a party.

Which guy is more attractive - the guy kissing lots of girls, or the guy alone at a party waiting for one girl to show up?
She didn't change - you did.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you kissed 4 girls, she was interested in you. Do you think you kissed 4 girls at a party, and other girls didn't notice? Of course she was happy kissing the guy other girls wanted. What happened to that guy?

At the repeat night, you're not kissing girls. You're asking one girl why she isn't at the party, like you're waiting for her - like you're exclusively seeing only her. She's being social with her friends, and you're alone at a party.

Which guy is more attractive - the guy kissing lots of girls, or the guy alone at a party waiting for one girl to show up?
She didn't change - you did.
Thats a good point man. I literally changed in that other night. And I shouldn't.