2Rocky
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2016
- Messages
- 2,444
- Reaction score
- 2,738
- Age
- 52
I think the article was focusing on LTR's to be honest....Ok, let's make this simple. When was the last time a girl fvcked you because you were kind?
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
I think the article was focusing on LTR's to be honest....Ok, let's make this simple. When was the last time a girl fvcked you because you were kind?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
proceeds to talk about how both men and women fall for bs all the time....Women aren't stupid. They can see through a lot of b.s
The advice women give us purposefully directed at steering you to that. Women deny the friendzone exists but they really do secretly love it, they just have to deny it because the truth of it hurts their bottom line.If your goal is to end up in the friend zone.
I don't view it the same. A man needs boundaries but he doesn't need to be rude.I'm sensing we have people that view kindness and being nice guy the same or different by different posters. It's a subtle difference but I believe it's important to distinguish for the sake of this discussion.
You seem to view it the same? I'm just trying to understand you and your view point in the right context.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You are sort of demonstrating the point @Lookatu and others are making. Why mention “nice guys finish last” after stating (correctly I believe) that a man needs boundaries without being rude.I don't view it the same. A man needs boundaries but he doesn't need to be rude.
Nice guys finish last though. Nice guys are often beta males who are not respected if they are in relationships (some betas are). However, there are plenty of betas who are incels.
Ok glad you clarified that. My thought is in alignment with yours.I don't view it the same. A man needs boundaries but he doesn't need to be rude.
Nice guys finish last though. Nice guys are often beta males who are not respected if they are in relationships (some betas are). However, there are plenty of betas who are incels.
I believe @SW15 was using it as a label more than a description. Maybe I'm confused but I think you, SW15 and I are basically saying the same thing.You are sort of demonstrating the point @Lookatu and others are making. Why mention “nice guys finish last” after stating (correctly I believe) that a man needs boundaries without being rude.
The essence of kindness is adherence to your boundaries and standards without being a jerk. Has nothing whatsoever to do with the proverbial “nice guys”....
Agreed. It’s a nuanced thing. Sometimes the thinking around here is too binary and sometimes it mis associates things. It’s not semantics. It’s a subtle but important difference. Not everyone on the thread seems to grasp that.I believe @SW15 was using it as a label. Maybe I'm confused but I think you, SW15 and I are basically saying the same thing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Nothing just by itself will get you laid, several positive qualities together significantly improves chances though. I didn't suggest anyone should become a one dimensional personality, only that being kind on top of everything else is certainly not a disadvantage.Ok, let's make this simple. When was the last time a girl fvcked you because you were kind?
doing this takes a hell of a lot more strength. it is easier to be a jerk, and to a point get the same results. only the other high character respects this choice.There is nothing wrong with being a good person. There is everything wrong with being a needy desperate person.
Why people equate the two I will never know, they are completely independent of each other.