Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could I be gay?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
You are not gay. Seriously, don't worry about it. You are a normal young guy, coming into his own...If your female friend says you might be and don't realize it yet...prove her wrong and bang her.

She won't think you could be gay after you gave her some good lovin'. Just a suggestion. :)
Eh, he's 23.

To have never felt sexually about a woman by 23 is very strange, considering most guys do by age 12-15.

To OP:

Stop wanking.

You do have a sex drive however you are not experiencing it because your body believes you are having sex every 48 hours (or however often you wank). Why maintain a sex drive if you're already having plenty of sex?

Cut out the fake sex (wanking) and after a week or so you'll know what a sex drive is.

Or, live the rest of your life alone. When you find a woman, you'll have so little experience that she'll laugh and go get her jollies with the pool boy instead.

At 23 and still virgin and no sexual interaction, you're emotional growth is probably stunted and you're depressed. That depressed brain chemistry can mimic low sex drive and even manifest itself physiologically.

^ Either that, or you're a bromosexual

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several women question my sexuality because I was not interested in them. One was 38 with three kids aged 4 to 10 lol.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have told your female friend to bend over. It is a well known sh*t test from women that they will accuse you of being gay because you have not shown any interest in them.

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a female friend " Yuppers you are gay" Any non gay would not have female friends.