Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone need someone else to tell him what he already inherently knows?
men dont know though, theyre completely wet wiped by society from the age of 8, to behave like a beta from betasville.

if you told a modern guy to walk away from his disrespecting cheating G/F?

his response would be "but what if I lose her, do you hate women?"

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those, who like Corey, I recommend reading books by Mark Mason as well (Models, The subtle art of giving a f*ck, Everything is f*cked). I like their calm and aloof personalities.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea who he is. Not that I care. Why would someone need someone else to tell him what he already inherently knows?
Same. How the f could I waste time listening to coaches when I could be building my life.

It’s not rocket science. If you’ve built a life which attracts women you will attract women.

I’m saying this as someone who has never struggled with social cues and skills. Perhaps if I was not, and perhaps had another skill set, I would need a coach.

Red pill is just what you learn as a young man. It’s a bitter pill at first. It’s easy to run away with it. Then after a few years on it, you realise it’s not as clear cut and as another excellent post above says, it can become an ideology.

I got caught in it for a bit and it’s a very negative mindset which is reductive.

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not rocket science. If you’ve built a life which attracts women you will attract women. I’m saying this as someone who has never struggled with social cues and skills. Perhaps if I was not, and perhaps had another skill set, I would need a coach.
We all grow up with (or without...) certain role models. You can't choose who your parents are and the environment in which you grow up. Those things are, however, crucial for building your mindset, which, in turn, is responsible for most of our actions and subconscious decisions.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then after a few years on it, you realise it’s not as clear cut and as another excellent post above says, it can become an ideology.
I don't know... It seems to me that female nature at a biological level is pretty clear cut. To be fair, you volunteered for the provider role by getting married.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Cory Wayne except to me, he's boring.... and he talks too much, rambles on and doesn't get to the point. But again, that's me. I don't think there is anything wrong with his advice if you are a man that wants to get into a 'relationship'.

Really the only thing I disagree with him is his advice to get a chick back. You CAN'T get a chick back, but that's what sells... desperate dudes willing to pay for advice to get a particular chick. He gives hope to the hopeless... I don't like it. All this 'no contact rule' stuff is just really bad advice. "Make her come to you" is again bad advice.

I prefer Doc Love's advice... "You get one chance, per woman, per lifetime." If things go sideways with a woman, YOU ARE DONE. If you get dumped, or a chick drifts off, just let her go... move onto the next one and forget about her. Women can and do come back, but none of that is permanent, she will drift off again... because that is her nature. It's okay if you are not interested in relationships, they come back... they drift off again, rinse and repeat.... but let's face it, most dudes that follow Cory Wayne are trying to get into and keep relationships going.

If you want to make a relationship work you first have to have a chick that is head over heels with you, then you have to keep busting your ass to keep her, you can't get sloppy and you have to keep being the man she fell for, you can't let her emotional machinations get to you. She has to be willing to do anything to keep you. But there is no guarantee that is going to work, because it's really all up to her... but when you are done... well you are done.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For those, who like Corey, I recommend reading books by Mark Mason as well (Models, The subtle art of giving a f*ck, Everything is f*cked). I like their calm and aloof personalities.
I read Models, I didn't love it. It gets hyped a ton too. Maybe I need to reread.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know... It seems to me that female nature at a biological level is pretty clear cut. To be fair, you volunteered for the provider role by getting married.
Indeed. I have no idea what pill it is, but while I agree that female nature has tendencies which are correctly predicted by the basic tenants of the red pill, I also acknowledge that it’s about as reliable as male tendencies.

As an example, the female red pill might assume all men just want to screw around forever with zero commitment. That’s false
for me, I always wanted a family. One man, one woman, happy Christmasses. Cold nights together watching fireworks.
I wasn’t like this at 20. This sounds weak, but it’s true.

People are a broad church and the issue with the red pill is it reduces every woman to a homogenous lump. They aren’t, they are as diverse as we are.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Doc Love's advice... "You get one chance, per woman, per lifetime." If things go sideways with a woman, YOU ARE DONE. If you get dumped, or a chick drifts off, just let her go... move onto the next one and forget about her. Women can and do come back, but none of that is permanent, she will drift off again... because that is her nature. It's okay if you are not interested in relationships, they come back... they drift off again, rinse and repeat.... but let's face it, most dudes that follow Cory Wayne are trying to get into and keep relationships going.

HUGE THIS. Every girl I ever chased that came back she left again, OR I didn't want her back.

Why does our mind hold onto someone women and discard others? Why do we WANT someone back who clearly isn't worth our time? This is why finding new prospects is inherently better advice.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HUGE THIS. Every girl I ever chased that came back she left again, OR I didn't want her back.

Why does our mind hold onto someone women and discard others? Why do we WANT someone back who clearly isn't worth our time? This is why finding new prospects is inherently better advice.
I've watched several male directed relationship coaches... MOST of them will admit that getting a chick back is really difficult. They all spend time interviewing each other... and one that I saw, I'm guessing was about 5 years ago... I don't remember who was interviewing whom, but the interviewee was launching a new 'product', again... don't remember what it was called, but it was supposed to be designed with the goal for getting a chick back.

During the interview in a brief moment of honesty, they actually admitted that it was damned near impossible to re-attract a women that has lost interest. And the ONLY reason why they were selling this 'magic pill of stupid' was because that is what their clients wanted... they were meeting consumer demand by selling snake oil. I was intrigued... but alas I knew it was worthless. I didn't need to buy it because I knew EXACTLY what the 'product' was. It was some 'classes' that basically said three things (Why do I know this, because they ALL do this) (1) Work on self improvement. (2) Ignore her. (3) Date other chicks.

The truth is that it's all good advice, but this is couched in a way that this is how you get your chick to come back. Why do they add that caveat? Well... THAT IS WHAT SELLS.

I guess it's not a bad thing I suppose if that is what a man needs to get motivation to push past a chick that dumped him, but really it's much better to just fvcking forget about her.... it's much better to move on with another chick when you are completely over the old one. Holding out hope is just a waste of time. And when you are holding out 'hope' you are much more likely to get sucked back into emotional machinations of the old chick, as she plays with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure what someone has to do to “come off as an alpha male.” Does he need to be a 6’5 300 lb black dude from the hood? Other than his height and voice, and his advice that "let me know if you change your mind" comes from a place of detachment, how does CW come off as a beta male?

Does CW need to boom at women who show low interest "FVCK YOU B!TCH, I GOT 4 JUST LIKE YOU, GET IN LINE!" to show that he's alpha?

Does CW need to tell dudes who struggle with women "never, ever show wahmun emotion. Never, ever, show wahmun validation. Never, ever, add any emotional fulfillment to a wahmun's life. Never, ever, say yes to a wahmun. And when a wahmun starts complaining, kick her b!tch ass to the curb and replace her b!tch ass."

You see, because that's not only toxic, it's also fake as sh!t.

This is another pitfall of red pill culture— aspiring to be this total caricature of the “alpha male” — some large, chest-beating silverback guy roaring “I AM ALPHA!” You guys have to realize most women see right through this sh!t. It's try-hard posing. Maybe some dumbass 19-year old college girl will find you impressive.

CW, to his credit, has NEVER mentioned, in any of his videos, his height. He has never expressed any bitterness and resentment at women for being short. He accepts his lot, take responsibility for his failures with women, and has that detached, happy-go-lucky attitude that women actually do love. He's a great starting point for guys who very blue pilled and needy, but you can see he's not a master seducer. But that's just fine. He serves his purpose.

I take AMS for its entertainment value "when a b!tch lick out yo a$$hole, that's yo wahmun right theah" but the average dude trying to emulate him isn't going to get anywhere with women.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He states that men who love women are loved by women.
This here could be my actual problem. I struggle to even like women never mind love them.
I knew if I stayed on here long enough I'd eventually learn something useful.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This here could be my actual problem. I struggle to even like women never mind love them.
I knew if I stayed on here long enough I'd eventually learn something useful.
No, men who hate women for rejecting them are generally not successful with women.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't come from a place of being rejected, even by my wife.
She really was an exception to a rule, I truly don't like women.
That's not to say I don't find some of them physically attractive, just
not enough for that to override my general disdain for the gender.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly don't like women.
That's not to say I don't find some of them physically attractive, just
not enough for that to override my general disdain for the gender.
Honest question out of pure curiosity: why are you on this forum?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To try and learn to understand myself.

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey (as well as Mark Manson who I mention above) seems to be quite calm and in peace with women and the world in general. Stoic mindset without anger. Exudes tranquility. I think this is quite desireable.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was my entrance to the red pill world so to speak, so for that I am grateful for his material. However, now 4 years or so after, he is a bit of a purple pill coach, still trying to concile both the blue and the red pill worlds in one. But overall, he is a net positive in my book.

Reaction score
I can't stand Corey Wayne. I don't see this dude pulling women in real life at all. He's just another dude who gained a lot of followers from his ****ty ebook and he promotes it in every damn video. His advice is super blue/purple pill in my opinion.

I also just find him generally annoying to listen to.
I don't either, but AMS is a bigger fraud. He's a lot of talk/no show and puts out a lot of toxic content