Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne....

Glassguy

Reaction score
Posted a video about how the red pill toxic and why men must reject it.

Is AMS stealing people away so he is putting out videos against it? I understand that in principle the red pill ideology can have severely negative impacts on people who do not know how to balance their emotions and their life in general. Same can be said for the other end of the spectrum with blue pill men.

Its one of the first videos I have watched of his in a very long time. Not that he doesnt put out some good information, but I cant get past his high pitched beta personality.

As others have said, he is a watered down version of Doc Love. Maybe he has helped some dudes but he isnt for me.

Just seems weird that he is broadcasting his dislike for the red pillers. Maybe he tried it and couldnt pull it off at one point?

Serenity

Reaction score
Following any ideology has negative impact on people. Anyone who fiercely defend an ideology reveal to me only that they have a complete lack of critical thinking skills, regardless of which ideology because there are none without its flaws.

Nobody should follow ideology and the first question everyone should ask about anything is "what's wrong about it?". Red pill is as flawed in its own way as any other pill. We should discuss the concrete rather than the abstract, maybe the discussions would be more beneficial to everyone.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's strange because back when I used to watch some of his videos four or so years ago, I felt he was very red pill, but to add a point to what Serenity said on the dangers of ideology, another down-side is the fact that ideologies are generally not set in stone - they change and evolve over time as various people hijack them and leverage them for their own purposes. A great example being feminism. Feminism today is nothing like it was when it was first formed.

Red pill now has so many different groups claiming it and what it means. I guess maybe CW believes RP means something that a certain subset of men are spouting, and he feels some of that is toxic so has decided RP is toxic.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't say reject the red pill. He says reject the toxic red pill. There is a difference between them. You see it here from dudes posting bitter women-hating sh!t claiming to be "red pill." You think these guys are seducing any women? Nope. They're here pissing and moaning because they can't.

He states that men who love women are loved by women. Spot on.

He also notes that criticizing the more toxic aspects of red pill culture pisses people off. I've had the same experience. Why? Because a lot of people in that community are insecure, angry fvcks and they're using the red pill as a validating echo chamber. Challenge that validation, you challenge them. And they don't have very thick skin.

In other words, CW is absolutely correct. Once again.

Serenity

Reaction score
another down-side is the fact that ideologies are generally not set in stone - they change and evolve over time as various people hijack them and leverage them for their own purposes
Exactly, the followers believe they are following an ideology, but in reality they're just following their idol under the guise of following an ideology. I too can grab a vague abstract concept and bend the definition of it to make it a label for my personal views, it being so vaguely defined allows you to pour endless meaning into it. The more critical thinkers among us can spot this, but to many it "just feels right" and that's good enough for them.

He doesn't say reject the red pill. He says reject the toxic red pill. There is a difference between them.
That's the problem with these pill concepts. So many people have such a wide variety of opinions about "what is red pill" that the concept has become useless in discussions. Digging a deeper hole by saying there's this and that type of red pill just exacerbates the problem, as evidenced by our different perceptions about this. These concepts should really just be dropped entirely and our opinions should be voiced in the clearest language possible, using as few abstract concepts as possible. Then we have a much better basis for having productive discussions about these matters, instead of wasting 5 pages or something debating what red-pill even means. Skip the abstraction and get to the point, it's just a nuisance to deal with that sh!t.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is AMS stealing people away so he is putting out videos against it? I understand that in principle the red pill ideology can have severely negative impacts on people who do not know how to balance their emotions and their life in general. Same can be said for the other end of the spectrum with blue pill men.

Its one of the first videos I have watched of his in a very long time. Not that he doesnt put out some good information, but I cant get past his high pitched beta personality.

As others have said, he is a watered down version of Doc Love. Maybe he has helped some dudes but he isnt for me.

Just seems weird that he is broadcasting his dislike for the red pillers. Maybe he tried it and couldnt pull it off at one point?
Most of RP is posturing and non receipts. The biggest channel called out a guy to box before buying a gun. Next level shame!

I don't think RP is toxic. I think guys need to vet their gurus. If no RECEIPTS DID NOT HAPPEN! I Don't want to hear it. Not now. Not ever.

Corey Wayne us a dork. Doc love was a boomer. Far older man. Very dated. Solid advice for the most part. Unfortunately majority are fraudulent. AMS is at least funny. Agree with his emphasis on purpose.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't say reject the red pill. He says reject the toxic red pill. There is a difference between them. You see it here from dudes posting bitter women-hating sh!t claiming to be "red pill." You think these guys are seducing any women? Nope. They're here pissing and moaning because they can't.

He states that men who love women are loved by women. Spot on.

He also notes that criticizing the more toxic aspects of red pill culture pisses people off. I've had the same experience. Why? Because a lot of people in that community are insecure, angry fvcks and they're using the red pill as a validating echo chamber. Challenge that validation, you challenge them. And they don't have very thick skin.

In other words, CW is absolutely correct. Once again.
Not a fan of CW but I agree with your breakdown. Essentially if you don't agree with a boomer blogger with 0 receipts ever, that's not RP. Calls out everybody who isn't a echo chamber. It's hilarious given that it's not rational contrary to the brand.

Tbh I am not big on yt. There's far too much fraudulent and absolute nonsense. Majority don't pull and haven't in years. The loudest guys are typically married. Many secretly playing house.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of CW but I agree with your breakdown. Essentially if you don't agree with a boomer blogger with 0 receipts ever, that's not RP. Calls out everybody who isn't a echo chamber. It's hilarious given that it's not rational contrary to the brand.

Tbh I am not big on yt. There's far too much fraudulent and absolute nonsense. Majority don't pull and haven't in years. The loudest guys are typically married. Many secretly playing house.
I always found it interesting that Rollo Tomassi is long married. I wonder what his wife is like. I wonder what RT is like when he’s not presiding over the Manosphere. Probably a weird dork, like Erik von Markovic. A lot of these guys are cut from the same cloth.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coach Corey Wayne is a good man, I used to watch him a lot and learned a lot with him when I had my first breakup (when I was first dumped, to be more accurate).

He states that he loves women, and that his relation with them is similar to "A big brother with his bratty little sis", and I honestly like him. He knows what women do, but he still have this careless of "nothing is that much of a big deal for me, I can deal with it". I personally like him because of that.

Corey is one of these coaches that teaches you how to deal with women without turning you into a paranoid and insecure dude. He won't be doing these roasting "female nature exposed" kind of videos, because there's absolutely nothing good anyone can take from it but a good dose of paranoia.

He teaches all the fundamentals, things that the gentlemen here have already explored for decades. The only thing "missing" is the "uh women are sh!t don't trust them" kind of thing.

So in one side you have these new coaches that comes from a place of anger "I'll get all these b!tches because a girl did sh!t with me in the past", and then you have our good man Coach Corey Wayne saying "go there, have fun, and if things don't go so well there's always a bus coming in 15 minutes".

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
And the ones that know limitations and manage it do extremely well with women......and life.
Which is why AMS got popular, the black pillers were crying and complaining about women.

Ams took what corey wayne said and did it in a much more entertaining way. It's the same message but corey Wayne's videos feel like an early 2000s infomercial.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well half the people who go into red pill end up as black pill incels/mgtow.
I don't really find this surprising, because I don't think this stuff works for everybody. Some guys simply don't have the tools or the resourcefulness to figure out how to get there. Others get bogged down in analysis paralysis, or feed into the darker side so much that they no longer find women worthwhile.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how I had checked out almost all popular dating coaches' stuff over the years, but did not know of Corey Wayne until recently. Maybe because I got into this self-improvement stuff after 2015.

When I first watched one of his videos, I was like 'who's this beta male dude with the soft voice..?'.
But as I watched a few more I quickly realized the guy knows the basics very well. Honestly, I have not found even one video of his to be wrong or blue pill or whatever.
If you ignore the high pitched voice, he seems to be teaching the basics in a calm, chill way, as opposed to many toxic dudes out there, as mentioned in this thread.

His latest video on the red pill did pop up on my youtube, so I watched, and again I can't say anything said was unreasonable. Essentially he cautioned against turning into a jaded, bitter black pill guy by soaking into all the toxic negativity.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I only started looking into Corey Waynes videos a week ago. I heard and read the name quite a lot on various plattforms and finaly looked into his stuff. I was disappointed after only 3 videos and unsubscribed. To much bluepill.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do RP men have to pull? PUAs and dating coaches should have to pull and show receipts.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is ok. I read his book 4 years ago. I'll give it 3/4 stars. Good "girls 101" manual for those just starting out. Not sure about the "ok, call me if you change your mind" line if a girl flakes on a date. He does say she needs to make it up to you if she does flake. And the guy can't do anything about his height or voice but he has a good business going and is getting like $500 or $1000 a pop for a Zoom session, so he's doing ok. So STFU unless you've authored a book and you're charging more and doing better, lol.

My personal faves were Doc Love and David Deangelo back in the day. Dave Wygant, whom I know personally, is good too.

You need to look at a lot of sources and then cherry pick the best of the best advice and pay attention to the common denominators, what they're ALL saying.

It all boils down to being a MAN and not a pu*ssy, focusing on your goals and seeing women as a side dish and not the main course and using good judgement in all situations.

All this only comes with experience so get out there, take your swings and don't be afraid to wiff at a few. Real losers are the ones who never even try or quit too soon and then blame everyone for their failures.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about the "ok, call me if you change your mind" line if a girl flakes on a date. He does say she needs to make it up to you if she does flake.
AMS took that and repackaged the message to be "she's gonna have to suck a whole lot of d*ck"

And the guy can't do anything about his height or voice but he has a good business going and is getting like $500 or $1000 a pop for a Zoom session, so he's doing ok. So STFU unless you've authored a book and you're charging more and doing better, lol.
His actual content and message is good but he does come off as a beta male, he just doesn't really have the charisma that someone like AMS has. I look at corey waynes very first video, it was a decade ago but it still has the exact same intro and format as his modern videos.

His content is also all over the place, for some reason his latest video is about washing your Ass

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand Corey Wayne. I don't see this dude pulling women in real life at all. He's just another dude who gained a lot of followers from his ****ty ebook and he promotes it in every damn video. His advice is super blue/purple pill in my opinion.

I also just find him generally annoying to listen to.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t understand the love for Doc Love. His all system was “be a challenge” “get her interest above 50%” ‘once it’s below 50% you are dead in the water.”

Doc, by the time she discovers Im a “challenge“, she’s already pregnant by the Alpha male. Why should the man work to get her interest level up? Why shouldn’t the woman work to get the man’s interest level up?

Some guys love him here. I never liked him.