Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cops shot spazz

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Spazz is Asian I think. Also, the cop who shot the dude is a really bad shot. I fear for our future if we have more cops who can't hit a target like this. Although, I am not sure why he didn't just tase him.

Are you that retarded.

First off, you listen and comply when a cop tell u they are looking for suspects with guns. They arent fukking around.

Second: hitting a fast running moving target while you are running as well is extremely difficult, might be easy for you playing fortnite all day but real life physics mechanica take place when in an aftual situation.

3rd: tazors have a high failure rate and if the 2 prongs dont both hit the skin it fails, it also has limited distance and its common sense u dont bring a tazor to a fkin gunfight dude use some logic.

4th the suspect was reaching in his waistband as he ran knowing full well they suspect he has a gun (which he did have, thats why he ran). And last you are seriously dumber then I originally thought and come off as having very limited real world experience.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Geez, you should all look at vimeo video, the shoot him, he falls down, it shows blood, and then they start pulling his pans down looking for the gun, you can see his ass and stuff as the guy passes out and dies. Bad way to go. Guy had it coming for him, not because of the gun, because he used it to rub another teen.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are you that retarded.

First off, you listen and comply when a cop tell u they are looking for suspects with guns. They arent fukking around.

Second: hitting a fast running moving target while you are running as well is extremely difficult, might be easy for you playing fortnite all day but real life physics mechanica take place when in an aftual situation.

3rd: tazors have a high failure rate and if the 2 prongs dont both hit the skin it fails, it also has limited distance and its common sense u dont bring a tazor to a fkin gunfight dude use some logic.

4th the suspect was reaching in his waistband as he ran knowing full well they suspect he has a gun (which he did have, thats why he ran). And last you are seriously dumber then I originally thought and come off as having very limited real world experience.
You really need help. You have anger and aggression issues.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least cops can shoot in this country.

Here in Brazil before Bolsonaro got elected if a cop shoot a guy holding a AK47 facing him, the human rights would **** the cops life and he got to the jail. And the thief, kept free to kill inocent people.

While drug dealers use ak47 and heavy weapons, our cops aren't allowed by the law to use heavy weapons. And also, there are some videos showing cop's guns failing during shooting with the drug dealers. >>Thanks to the years of leftist government<<

Sad reality =/

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You really need help. You have anger and aggression issues.

Lol thats the best rebuttel you have? Its too easy to dismantle betas like you. No anger here just facts. I guess you are used to being spoken to like a little *****.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol thats the best rebuttel you have? Its too easy to dismantle betas like you. No anger here just facts. I guess you are used to being spoken to like a little *****.
You're precious. I don't play around with the kiddos such as yourself. Go run along and play in your little sandbox over there little boy. I think you need to boost your testosterone or something. You react very feminine. Seek help.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ooops

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spazz is Asian I think. Also, the cop who shot the dude is a really bad shot. I fear for our future if we have more cops who can't hit a target like this. Although, I am not sure why he didn't just tase him.
Really? How good of a shot are you? While running and having adrenaline pumping through you? Have you ever shot another person before? Bringing a taser to a gun fight will get you killed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I shoot IPSC. Shooting while on the run past 10, maybe 15 feet, if you’re a master class shooter, is a wasted round when it comes to scoring.
If you watch IPSC or USPSA videos, there is a stationary pause before the shot with the very best shooters. This is hours of training.

To expect a cop or any law enforcement to shoot at the master class level is a whole new level.

Had the officer stopped and took good sight alignment and good picture, it’s a one shot proposition. So that was a huge tactical error. Bullets ricochet. Not so much with cops because their ammo has expanding bullets.

Knowing from experience that running targets are very hard to score on, this doesn’t really apply in this case. The perp was running almost straight away for most of it. That’s an easy shot. Very easy.
Stop, align, down he does.

Under duress, a master will shoot expert. If he is an expert, he will shoot average. If he is an average qualified shooter, he will shoot poor under duress.

Pistols take an exceptional amount of training to shoot even at an expert level. Hundreds if not thousands of rounds.

The big problem is that the average guy starts off with bad form, so no matter how much he shoots, he will never be good.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What I’ve found is that it’s easier to train someone who doesn’t know jack than someone who thinks he already knows it. His form has been engrained and very hard to get rid of.

He gets into a situation or a match and his mind and body reverts to old programmed actions and systems. A good student admits that he doesn’t know and thus he starts anew. He’s trainable.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shoot IPSC. Shooting while on the run past 10, maybe 15 feet, if you’re a master class shooter, is a wasted round when it comes to scoring.
If you watch IPSC or USPSA videos, there is a stationary pause before the shot with the very best shooters. This is hours of training.

To expect a cop or any law enforcement to shoot at the master class level is a whole new level.

Had the officer stopped and took good sight alignment and good picture, it’s a one shot proposition. So that was a huge tactical error. Bullets ricochet. Not so much with cops because their ammo has expanding bullets.

Knowing from experience that running targets are very hard to score on, this doesn’t really apply in this case. The perp was running almost straight away for most of it. That’s an easy shot. Very easy.
Stop, align, down he does.

Under duress, a master will shoot expert. If he is an expert, he will shoot average. If he is an average qualified shooter, he will shoot poor under duress.

Pistols take an exceptional amount of training to shoot even at an expert level. Hundreds if not thousands of rounds.

The big problem is that the average guy starts off with bad form, so no matter how much he shoots, he will never be good.
I'm ignorant. Since the subject was running away (his back to the cops) and it was unclear if any weapon was drawn, is it protocol to 1) shoot the subject; 2) fire a warning signal; 3) not shoot but chase/tackle. I'm assuming it's 1 since he COULD have a weapon and could endanger others, thus a cop must neutralize potential danger first.

Also if the cop stops/aligns/shoots, if he misses he's lost considerable ground no?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You're precious. I don't play around with the kiddos such as yourself. Go run along and play in your little sandbox over there little boy. I think you need to boost your testosterone or something. You react very feminine. Seek help.

What you are doing is called projecting. You wish you could be like me but will never measure up to being an actual man. Instead you will forever be an unfortunate toad. Your username says all there is needed to know about you.