Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cops and Don't Run

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You're 16, bro. You haven't yet matured enough to make a valid contribution to this discussion, so you may want to sit this one out. :wave:
Who are YOU to say that I haven't matured enough? This site is for 16 and up, maybe you should check your facts before making accusations. I'll post in any thread I please. So thanks please go f*ck yourself and go blow Bill O'Rielly. :wave: It's YOU who haven't made a single contribution to this thread Dues.

Reaction score
Fox is a Israeli/pentagon/cia production -- every knows this!!

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
:p

But seriously, you actually believe COPS is 100% entertainment-based? Of course a major part of it is concerned with the entertainment value, but the police only let these cameras follow them around under certain conditions. If they didn't, some other channel could easily follow them around and unfairly portray them in a bad light like so many shows do, and for a short amount of time that show would definitely get more viewers and media press than COPS - people would love to see police stuff ups, police portrayed as pigs, police breaking the law.. etc etc.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in before the lock!

+ someone needs to be banned just because this thread.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
HEY... IN YOU LAND.... YOU PUT PEOPLE DOWN... IN djSlvtsvillE... WE DON'T PLAY THIS I'M BETTER THAN YOU KINDERGARDEN PLAY GROUND SH1T. YOU NEED, I SAY NEED, TO GET THE FUX OUT OF MY FACE.
:crackup: Who are you? Foghorn Leghorn?

"Boy, I say, boy..."

What are you gonna do anyway? E-punch me?

Reaction score
Why don't they show them (DEA/CIA/Cops) bringing the drugs into the country - considering that they were already exposed to this fact -- flooding black neighborhoods with crack cocaine in the 1980's -- cops have admitted to this already (google Michael Ruppert).

The media is totally corrupt and controlled by enemy forces who hate and are plotting against this country - liars and deceivers!!!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
LMS, tell me this. Do you know that you're crazy? I mean, when you're sitting there in your garage wearing your grandmother's panties sitting in a tub of gasoline lighting matches...do you ever stop and just say to yourself, "Wow. It's mazing just how nuts I ACTUALLY am!" Just curious...
Hahahaha. good one Deus :up: You bastard - you must have a camera in my garage to have known such!

CIA has been caught and it is known that they bring in the Drugs since Gary Webb exposed them when he worked f or the San Jose Mercury news - and they suicided him!!

Read this or goggle Gary Webb - also you do know about the drugs/weapovs.Contra/Iran deal... or the BCCI (Bank of Commerce and Credit International) banking scandal and the Savings And Loan Crisis in the 1980's which the Bush family was part of --- don't you? Maybe you are too young - read kid read!!!!!! http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/webb.html

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hahahaha. good one Deus :up: You bastard - you must have a camera in my garage to have known such!

CIA has been caught and it is known that they bring in the Drugs since Gary Webb exposed them when he worked f or the San Jose Mercury news - and they suicided him!!

Read this or goggle Gary Webb - also you do know about the drugs/weapovs.Contra/Iran deal... or the BCCI (Bank of Commerce and Credit International) banking scandal and the Savings And Loan Crisis in the 1980's which the Bush family was part of --- don't you? Maybe you are too young - read kid read!!!!!! http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/webb.html
Leave the 25 year old high school graduate... cough cough... troll alone he only watches FOX and will say your website is "LIBERAL" using that as an excuse to say it's not credible. Hey DUES WHY ARE YOU A 25 year old high school graduate? I'm 17 and I have my highschool diploma... shouldn't you have a college degree by now? Ya too dumb... thought so... go back to baggin sh*t at McD I might stop by with my BMW someday.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you know of a different business that the FOX Network participates in....?
K you're just being purposefully ignorant now because you're too proud to admit you're wrong. FOX only cares about entertainment and profits, correct. However, to achieve such standards, they are willing to comply with conditions set by the police. If you cannot see this then.. well I don't know what to say. Regardless of whether or not it is intentionally used to promote propaganda by the police, they DO NOT want to be shown in a bad light and make sure FOX complies with this, and thus it is propaganda.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Not to be a jerk or anything, but there are some stupid f*cking people in this thread, holy sh*t. Honestly, the people here who claim to be seasoned and grizzled, uh, 25-year-olds (I'll let you see the irony in that), aren't nearly as mature as my 15-year-old sister.

Yes COPS is meant to make a profit, and yes the various police departments are obviously going to censor it, just like everything is censored, and no there isn't any conspiracy, that's how everything is, it's not a secret. I know from personal experience that you can get away from the cops, and I also know that if you don't know what you're doing, you won't, and you're ****ed.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Serialized3 said:
:crackup: Who are you? Foghorn Leghorn?

"Boy, I say, boy..."

What are you gonna do anyway? E-punch me?

Rep points from me brother!

Sh!t, I say sh!t, that was fvcking funny :crackup:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been in a situation where I had to run from cops.

But during an escape and evasion excersice in the army I almost managed to run away from MPs with K9s. It was fun and I almost made it when those c*cksuckers released the K9s on me. Trust me when I say this, getting chased by two dogs and 20 MPs in the middle of a fvcking forrest is not fun. The worst part was when the fvkcing dogs jumped me, luckily the handler came quickly cause I had my knife out and I was going to stab one the fvking dogs.

On a tangent. During Joint Winter (a NATO winter excersice) a couple of years back, some MPs were tracking a special forces team through some woods, when the stupid n00b of a MP released the dog on them. One of the SF guys set up an ambush for the dog. He hid behind a tree and gutted the dog as it was walking by. Now, keep in mind that it costs close to 20,000 USD to train the dogs.