Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cops and Don't Run

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Ever watched cops where cop chases a bad guy and don't catch him?

I seen one with one legged cop chase a guy, hand cuff him, and bring him in.

Don't ever run from cops.

Those mother fvckers will chase you down, K9, or not. :moon:

Those are some tought mother fvckers. :nono: Police rulez.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops is a promotional show for .. the cops. Of course they don't show when they get away or when the cops make a mistake.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Don't tell me a story where you run away from cops and actually got away. Be it on foot, bike, or car. I used to drive their P71, they are fast. There is no way one could get away from police, even if you've got a 5.0..

Come one, dogs, cars, undercover, choppers. There is no point in running.

NO. Cops is not a show to promote police.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy get away once (not on Cops). He already had his escape route planned, which involved running fast and hopping alot of fences.

Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Ever watched cops where cop chases a bad guy and don't catch him?

I seen one with one legged cop chase a guy, hand cuff him, and bring him in.

Don't ever run from cops.

Those mother fvckers will chase you down, K9, or not. :moon:

Those are some tought mother fvckers. :nono: Police rulez.
Wow I didn't know you were that stupid. Of course if you watch "COPS" it's biased and try to show cops in a positive light. My friends and I have run from the cops many times while intoxicated, it's really easy... most of them are out of shape. What cop would have a K9 with them? The only time that's bad to run from a cop is if your in your car.

Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Don't tell me a story where you run away from cops and actually got away. Be it on foot, bike, or car. I used to drive their P71, they are fast. There is no way one could get away from police, even if you've got a 5.0..

...yes cops would use a chopper, dogs and UNDERCOVER cops to hunt down teenagers. :crackup: If you're a hardcore criminal you deserve to be in jail. lol Do you ever see corrupt cops on the show? NO why not... well maybe because it's a SHOW TO PROMOTE POLICE... you should be jailed for your IQ.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I got away from the cops once. I was speeding in a rural area, going 90mph in a 35mph zone. I knew the area really well, and I took a couple turns and quickly drove into an alley. Just like in the movies, I drove right into the alley and watched the cop wizz past with the sirens blaring, LOL.

I've never done anything that stupid since then. It was incredibly stupid. Every time I look back on it, I wonder why the heck was I even going that fast in the first place, dang. That same day, I was passing cars on a two-way, two lane rural road, just for the rush. Reckless driving.

I would never never try such a thing in California. Just evading the police will be an automatic 6-months in custody. Plus, in California they have helicopters and air surveillance. Where I used to live they didn't have all that.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true story ;

I have a 50 grand Benz 5.5 AMG motor 0-60 in 5 seconds okay so that s my car

anyway the cops spot me doing high speed i know this bc my radar is going besek

i know the cop has to come on to the road , brign hes car up to speed and then turn on the sirens..

this is right before a big bridge that curves 90 degres one and 90 degrees teh other way... I just gun my car , when i say gunn, i mean like 120+ mph at pitch black night going in and out of lanes...past the bridge and as soon as i make it past the second turn. I just turned off all the lights and lyed back in the car.

I see the cop car go right past me like 90 miles / hr..

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:

It's official. You're an idiot. :crackup:

I'm sure that nobody has ever, ever outrun a cop. It's impossible. :rolleyes:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
@ PeterNorthisawesome and Serialized3

I feel like a discussion with you is a discussion with AFC virgin boys, who just need to do what you do.

**** BOTH OF YOU

LOW LIFES.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Now, I don't know what gheddo you guys live in, those who can get away from cops on foot. But in here, Aventura, Sunny Isles Beach, Miami Beach, cops are every where.

That's right.

I thought there are a few patrol cars here and there, back when I was driving my car.

When on bike, I can't go two blocks without coming across on unmarked or marked units. There are just too many cops.

I wouldn't think about running from them on car either. We used to have a race on I95, downtown Miami, Ft. Lauderdale international. We used to. They have choppers to spot you. You can't see them, but they are there if you look closely. They can spot your ass going 140 down the highway, light on or off.

Also, the police cruisers do 0 to 60 in 6.8 to 7.5 seconds. Some cruisers, from highway patrol, do 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds. That's correct. They have camarros and mustangs.

It's pointless to run from cops. It doesn't pay off.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
@ PeterNorthisawesome and Serialized3

I feel like a discussion with you is a discussion with AFC virgin boys, who just need to do what you do.

**** BOTH OF YOU

LOW LIFES.
The nonsense you just wrote above is just more proof of what a complete fucking idiot you are. Really, what is "I feel like a discussion with you is a discussion with AFC virgin boys, who just need to do what you do" supposed to mean, anyways?

Every time I see a thread or a post with "djSlvt" in it, I know I'm in for a good laugh. Keep up the unintentional comedy, you mental midget, because you are pretty good at making me chuckle. And I'm sure that a lot of other fellas are laughing at your pointless posts, as well.

And really, you want to call me an AFC? Fine. I'll call you out. Who's the guy who has 700+ posts in less than four months? I have a hundred less posts than you, and I've been registered here for over three years. What do you do all day? Pretend to game girls, ride your bike around in circles then write about it (poorly) on the internet?

When's the last time you gave anyone any good advice? When's the last time you hooked up with or even hung out with a girl? I smell a whole lot of keyboard jockey BS coming from you, bro, mixed in with a whole lot of stupid with a side dish of blind bravado.

Anyways, feel free to get back on your knees and your mouth back onto SuperCop's d!ck. I know you want to.

Class dismissed.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
HEY... IN YOU LAND.... YOU PUT PEOPLE DOWN... IN djSlvtsvillE... WE DON'T PLAY THIS I'M BETTER THAN YOU KINDERGARDEN PLAY GROUND SH1T. YOU NEED, I SAY NEED, TO GET THE FUX OUT OF MY FACE.

MT3

Banned
Reaction score
Woah woah, fellas take a chill pill.

One summer when I was abit younger, a local rave crew did illegal raves in the same stop for most of the summer. Needless to say the cops caught on, and one night about 10 police vans turned up and 35-45 police got out in full riot gear. About 100-120 people, with police helicopters overhead just scattered out of this barn through holes in the wall and alot through the main entrance. I don't think many people got arrested, everyone just scattered into the countryside, apart from the people who did the rave, they got fvcked.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mt2, what country was that? why the **** would a rave be illegal unless there was hella drugs and little white girls dying off of x?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what this sudden increase in cop threads is for (summertime, perhaps?) but keep it clean everyone.

The more you argue with each other, the more pathetic you look overall. Show some class.

Reaction score
djSlvt said:
The whole purpose of the show is to give you the image that the police are good and those they go after are bad -- this is a public relations campaign - nothing more and nothing less!! In reality there are many abuses and dastardly deeds that take place by most police officers - but they won't show the public their bad side!

Getting ready for the police state to control the docile public!! SUBMIT, SUBMIT, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE - is this your message DJSlvt?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all. I just respect them.

I was on the wrong end of the law when I was racing. Yea, they can be brutal, but most of the time they are real COPs, and do what the show shows. Cops are cops man, they're cool. My message is that they are so bad ass, that there is no point in running from them.

Like I told you, I see a show where one legged cop chased a two legged bandit, and catch him. That's tought.

MT3

Banned
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
mt2, what country was that? why the **** would a rave be illegal unless there was hella drugs and little white girls dying off of x?
England man. I'm talking about raves where people will set up a huge stack of speakers at about 12 at night, in the middle of nowhere, and start blaring out music. Mostly in barns and abandoned warehouses. Pretty dodgy affairs as you can imagine, all the wierdos come out of the wood. And yes there are loads of drugs, most people go just to buy/sell drugs
We do loads of them, I've filled in for Dj's before.. Well kept the music running anyway. I go for the music.

Are these events illegal in America?

This sort of thing