TheCharmingGuy
Senior Don Juan
Women love men that can cook. Why is this? I get the general premise but any more specific ideas as to why this is such an attractive attribute in a man?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Starving artists don't have to cook a ****ing 5 course meal to get laid lolThat shouldn't be your main selling point but yes, being capable of sustaining yourself is attractive, to all people, not just women.
A reserve of skills is true power, it'll attract fortune in all aspects of your life.
Showing skill/mastery or even the appearance of mastery (c0ckiness) telegraphs a safe haven for women. You come off as a capable provider.
It's not even the skill for most women, just the self confidence you show when doing it.
You could have extreme confidence in your ability to learn anything and fail continuously at various crafts. As long as your confidence doesn't waiver women will fall for you, arguably moreso since you would appear the underdog.
This is exactly why starving artists have no problem getting laid.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Its not sexy bro haha dont believe everything you see on TV.Women love men that can cook. Why is this? I get the general premise but any more specific ideas as to why this is such an attractive attribute in a man?
That's exactly the point. They don't even have to be good artists. It's their display of will and self confidence against obvious adversary that gets them laid.Starving artists don't have to cook a ****ing 5 course meal to get laid lol
Absolutely. The professed desire to be cooked for is a bit of a sh1t test imoThat's exactly the point. They don't even have to be good artists. It's their display of will and self confidence against obvious adversary that gets them laid.
The truth is no man has to cook a 5 star meal to get laid.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Wouldn't you like if you outsourced one of your main duties, and still got the same pay?Women love men that can cook. Why is this?
I didn’t see it on TV. And I never said it was “sexy”. Just that women have told me how much they appreciate me because I can cook. I was wondering if there was a reason, not looking for someone to say that I didn’t actually experience what happened to me.Its not sexy bro haha dont believe everything you see on TV.