Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Convo btw 2 girls about guys I overheard

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured it might be interesting to re-tell to you guys a real life example of what not to do. And proving the DJ bible right once again:) Every negative point the girl brought was exactly as mentioned not do in the DJ Bible and I was trying hard not to grin too much :D

So I am waiting in a hair salon to get my hair cut and the girl who always cuts my hair is currently working on another client who happends to be a girl. Both of them are in their early 20 as I am as well. So I hear the client girl complain to the hair stylist about a guy she thought was cute and nice, just went out on a date with and then got freaked out and dumped.
So she was working for a short time at Hooters, she did not like all the attention she was getting from guys and all the comments about her body so she quit after a few weeks. But her manager caught her eye as being a nice & cute guy, but due to work policy she could not date him. So the day she quit she gave him her number.
In short she said he was super nice and funny during the first date and it lasted late into the night, and then she went home.

Now here is his screw up:
The guy told her to call him when she got home cause he was worried about her driving home at night. Well according to her she turned off her phone when she got home cause she didn't want it to ring and wake up her parents and she did not call the guy back. So this guy called 4 times that night and left several voice mails saying he was very worried about her. Next evening he called her again and this time she picked up and basicly told him to leave her alone and not call her again cause he freaked her out.

So this guy was doing great before and during the date to her and she was really into him, but then his actions made her interest drop like a rock from the high 90s to ... One wrong move on the part of this guy caused him to scare her off big time to the point where she doesn't want to even consider try going out with him again.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe, most interesting!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically he thought he was being chivalrous. Which in theory is cool, but with a girl you barely know it is NOT cool. Chivalry only means something to a woman if she has vested interests/stake in you. That is, if you've FVCKED HER ALREADY. If not, then it just becomes the act of a bumbling, supplicating fool.

Remember - a woman can handle her own business 98% of the time. The only time a woman needs 'help' or that type of somewhat patronizing attention is when she FEELS LIKE HAVING IT. Most other times, the little hoe will delude herself into thinking that she's an 'independent, strong woman', and all that bullshyt. We all know that's not really true, but she will rationalize it enough that to her, it really does become true (regardless of reality).

Thus it is important not to insult her feminist appreciations by babying like this guy did, calling 4 times in a row and telling her that he was worried. She is not a baby - she can handle herself. One call would've sufficed, and one message left if the machine came on. This guy had the right idea - he just overdid it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I CANT BELIEVE HE CALLED HER...LET ALONE 4 TIMES.

IF THE WOMEN GETS KILLED, STABBED, RAPED, MURDERED...OR IS ****ING SOME OTHER GUY.

MOST LIKELY YOU COULDNT OF HELPED!

WTF!

4 TIMES

WOW!

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't think it's THAT bad. The guy was cool, charming, and funny all throughout the date. He indeed was chivalrous, but it's his own DJ personality. Also, he wasn't acting like a supplicating fool: he just told the girl to call him when she gets home to make sure she was safe. Personally, I wouldn't do it, but there's nothing wrong with that!!

I think the girl is fùcking retarded!! A guy simply asks her to call to make sure she got home safe at 4 a.m., and I don't know for whatever bullshìt reason (probably to test him), she decided to turn off her cell phone!! Girls that play dumb games like that are a waste of time, and it's a good thing that she told him not to call her again. Obviously, SHE is the waste of time... Obvisouly, a woman that gets "freaked out" so easily isn't wifey-material.

However, the guy shouldn't have called 4 times during the night, because it's not that serious so far, and the bìtch was probably just testing him.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jakethesnake, that's good stuff, right on!

Engetsu, I agree with ya, I absolutely would feel for the guy if she was playing games with him. That would be such bullshyt, but all women seem to do that sort of crap in one way or another, which sucks.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling 4 times isn't good, but I do get pissed that women are so callous about **** like this.

In fact one of my biggest complaints about women is how they blow little things out of context on a regular basis.

I'm sure that *****y woman will cause hell in plenty of other peoples lifes.

It's like I like to tell annoying girls "You'll make someone a great first wife"

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I CANT BELIEVE HE CALLED HER...LET ALONE 4 TIMES.

IF THE WOMEN GETS KILLED, STABBED, RAPED, MURDERED...OR IS ****ING SOME OTHER GUY.

MOST LIKELY YOU COULDNT OF HELPED!

WTF!

4 TIMES

WOW!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love this guy.

Only been here since september of this year huh? This is the attitude I think is missing today.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief. "Chivalrous"? "Frickin stupid" sounds more accurate to me.

That guy needs to have some screws in his brain tightened. Calling four times that night... yikes. In the girl's mind, he has "P-S-Y-C-H-O" written all over him, and justifiably so.

Also, in my opinion, the first date was too long. One hour, tops. The second and third date can go longer as the situation presents itself.

BGMan

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exceptions to the rule

a) They live in war torn Iraq
b) Her apartment is in an area plagued by homicides
c) She is your preteen daughter
d) You are an AFC trying to score pu$$y

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was so worried he could have walked her home, yes thats AFC but better than calling 4 times in the middle of night. Maybe that would be more "Chivalrous".

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Yeah the dude in JPR's hair salon story narration screwed up because, of course he was thinking like the typical guy.

"I'll show her I care about her safety and well-being and she'll realize what a great guy I am and just give herself to me."

Ok, it's not that melodramatic but you get the picture.

First off, after a first date what has she done to demonstrate that kind of thoughtful apprehension on the guy's part? Nothing. By calling her and leaving 4 messages, the guy demonstrated that he wasn't in control of his emotions.

I think women want guys that are in control of their emotions because they're not. They need to know that the guy they're with can handle not only his emotions but theirs too.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

K

KRS-ONE

I don't think there was anything wrong with the idea of "calling her to make sure she's safe", but why didn't she reply? I mean, he's doing it for her safety, he's doing her a favour... wtf?
Is it part of being a female? as in, "don't underestimate a woman" sort of thing? Yeah, I'm sure she could have been able to beat up 5 thugs who tried to rape her. :rolleyes:

So I agree with Engetsu, but on another note, calling 4 times is just retarded, I mean, 1 call would have been great.

But this is just to show that when it comes to women, yu can do everything to make her interested, turned on, impressed, etc. and yu'll do great, but if yu do one thing wrong, she will take note of that, and may dump yu.

The bible is over-rated, btw, it's just a bunch of great posts, but great posts are made every day, even if it's not the main thread (aka it's a reply to a topic), once yu grasp the "dj mindset", it's all about spotting these posts and making use of them yur life. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes calling to make sure nothing happens to that little p-ussy of hers

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez ....

What a frighteneningly amusing story of AFC stupidity.

Also, in my opinion, the first date was too long. One hour, tops. The second and third date can go longer as the situation presents itself.

Not necesarily, BGMan. If there's a good enough vibe and/or high enough interest level, and one has their physical game down, one should run with it. Probably a majority of my first dates within the last 3 years or so went for well over an hour ... and ended up in bed.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
The women wasn't trying to be a biotch about it, she's just doing what she wanted -- like anyone of any gender would!

However -- personally boys, I don't think she liked that guy AT ALL. Yeah, maybe she liked the guy in the beginning of the date, but then saw some side of him that she didn't like or found annoying(other than him calling 4 TIMES! -- LOL) and just didn't spill to the beautician. Girls aren't as gossipy as ya think boys -- we don't spill ALL the d's... :rolleyes:

As y'all mentioned -- one call would be good enough and was very chivalrous; however, if she DID in fact LIKE this guy...she would've called back...(ah ha!)...pssh, I probably would've if I were that naive! I mean, com'on!

Hopefully, though, she eventually tells him the real deal as to why she ignored him...but ya know how we are fellas! -- "don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings cuz they might come and murder us!" HAHA... :p (ah, it's that natural instinct we have to protect ourselves...etc. etc....same ole, same ole)

Oh & BTW...women aren't living a fabricated sense of independence -- it's just that over 100 years of legislative fighting is finally seeping into your guys' brains...

TEE-HEE!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by luv_ya_amj

Hopefully, though, she eventually tells him the real deal as to why she ignored him...but ya know how we are fellas! -- "don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings cuz they might come and murder us!" HAHA... :p (ah, it's that natural instinct we have to protect ourselves...etc. etc....same ole, same ole)

This is pure evil.