Convincing my girl to give me a BJ..

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. we've always talked about doing some fun and it involved Bj.. she told me she can't do it. She's a virgin.. how can i convince my girl to give a good Bj?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably afraid of hurting you and she could as a virgin.

You'll have to train her first.

Maybe just have her lick on it a bit for starters and then for more advanced technique have her practice slowly on a banana first then you lol.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres nothing about getting a girl (that already trusts you) to do something you want sexually other then just directly presenting it to her and making it seem like its gonna happen, she might as well as do it...

Just start making out with her and then grab her hand and put it on it. Don't ever be to forceful though.. just make it seem natural (and it is).

Then if things are going well just open up the fly and bring it out and say "Stick it in your mouth"... or "it would be so good to feel your mouth on it right now"

...Basically she is a Virgin right? inexperienced and shy... Well then you gotta direct her into what you want to happen. Thats what men do... they lead.

this is my style anyhow. But I have alot of tact about it, I wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable or forced, it would seem very natural and smooth.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
She's probably afraid of hurting you and she could as a virgin.

You'll have to train her first.

Maybe just have her lick on it a bit for starters and then for more advanced technique have her practice slowly on a banana first then you lol.
hahaha... thats funny stuff.

if its bad head, so what? what did you expect, her to be pro...?
there is nothing like practice, so she might as well as start practicing for you.. on you.

but if shes scraping real bad then just be like "ouch, haha, watch the teeth girl, ha... mmm feeling good though, keep going!"

light hearted, fun... build her up.... oh and uhh, return the favor.

in fact there is no rule against going down first.

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
,, thanks.. this forum really helps me a lot, not only in my dating life. keep up the good works. =)