"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Conversations

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Question.

How should a conversation go with a girl, that you know/suspect is interested in you? Girls obviously like to talk alot... but shouldn't the majority of girls "in" to you, start asking you alot of personal questions?

I've been chattin up this girl today, I know she was interested in me, flirting heavily, touching etc. The majority of questions came from me (as its supposed to be, imo). Shouldn't the same questions, if not others, be re-directed back?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
read the Don Juan bible posted on this site. You will know exactly what to do after reading it. I'd tell you waht to say and how to do it, but id be writing just as much as whats in that ebook.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
^ Read it.

Asking for clarification with regards to interest levels and conversations.

Unless I am totally blind, the Bible did not cover that specifically.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The TallOne

Unless I am totally blind, the Bible did not cover that specifically.
pages 30-34 of the pdf...
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Dude just go with it, try to find out as much about her as u can. If she's intrested It not given that she would ask alot of questions. It depends on her type, If she's asertive she may ask questions which can be bothersome at time when she ask too much and imposes, the one doing the asking is usually in the higher position a that wher I usually prefer to be. If she's the submissive type, that's where she'll be, the most the will do is be around or say hi and come uo close to you as for you to interview he so to speak. Go about as if your an employer and this chick is applying for your job, try to find out as much as you can, employers often ask alot of personal question, so copy that style and you'll be fine, as she warms up to youshe'll start asking u questions.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top