Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversations

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question.

How should a conversation go with a girl, that you know/suspect is interested in you? Girls obviously like to talk alot... but shouldn't the majority of girls "in" to you, start asking you alot of personal questions?

I've been chattin up this girl today, I know she was interested in me, flirting heavily, touching etc. The majority of questions came from me (as its supposed to be, imo). Shouldn't the same questions, if not others, be re-directed back?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the Don Juan bible posted on this site. You will know exactly what to do after reading it. I'd tell you waht to say and how to do it, but id be writing just as much as whats in that ebook.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Read it.

Asking for clarification with regards to interest levels and conversations.

Unless I am totally blind, the Bible did not cover that specifically.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The TallOne

Unless I am totally blind, the Bible did not cover that specifically.
pages 30-34 of the pdf...

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just go with it, try to find out as much about her as u can. If she's intrested It not given that she would ask alot of questions. It depends on her type, If she's asertive she may ask questions which can be bothersome at time when she ask too much and imposes, the one doing the asking is usually in the higher position a that wher I usually prefer to be. If she's the submissive type, that's where she'll be, the most the will do is be around or say hi and come uo close to you as for you to interview he so to speak. Go about as if your an employer and this chick is applying for your job, try to find out as much as you can, employers often ask alot of personal question, so copy that style and you'll be fine, as she warms up to youshe'll start asking u questions.